• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

which grip for JP LRP-07?

excess

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2009
St Louis, MO
Magpul makes two version of their MIAD grip, a Type 1 and Type 2. The Type 2 is optimized to fit some large frame receivers according to Magpul, and they give a list. They also say some large frames just use the Type 1. They don't say either way on the JP. Does anyone know whether the Type 1 or Type 2 is a better fit for the LRP-07?

I put the Ergo Deluxe on my LRP. It’s been really nice, but I prefer the fatter grips on my PR’s.

Magpul makes two version of their MIAD grip, a Type 1 and Type 2. The Type 2 is optimized to fit some large frame receivers according to Magpul, and they give a list. They also say some large frames just use the Type 1. They don't say either way on the JP. Does anyone know whether the Type 1 or Type 2 is a better fit for the LRP-07?

One type is for KAC pattern lowers, I know I had to get a specific one for the SR25. If not sure, I'd just call 'em. I think either one will fit and it has to do with the beavertail backstrap and how it fits. But don't quote me. I prefer the MIAD too but really like those "K" model grips for SBR's.

I had an Ergo, sold it. I prefer the Magpul grips too.

Has anyone tried the MPA Enhanced Vertical Grip on a AR10 platform? Looking for reviews.

https://masterpiecearms.com/shop/mpa-enhanced-vertical-grip/
I have MPA bolt rifles with their grip. Love it. I personally have never put one on a semi but I shoot with a guy who put one on his after shooting my MPA and he said he loves it. He swapped from an ERGO the the MPA. It doesn’t look as at home on the semi as it does on an MPA rifle but it still accomplishes the mission.