• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which gun do you shoot the most?

Re: Which gun do you shoot the most?

40X rimfire, then my 541T that I had built to shoot 22 shorts.

Its a 3 way tie, 6mm christensen arms, .270 Carolina Precision, or a Kimber .22 .

My "go to" rifle would be my AICS 2.0 stocked Lawton 7000 in .308. It's sporting a Lawton MTU 18" 1-11 twist tube with their brake. A joy to shoot and a solid sub-half moa rig....period.

Next would be my 700 MLR, still working up loads for it but is a solid half-moa (or better) rig with factory 250gr Scenar ammo.

Both topped with Burris XTR's, Lawton wears a 3-12 and the MLR wears a 6-24

I vacillate between my 10/22, .223AI, and .221 FB. Just depends on how dead I want them.

100_1896.jpg

Was just thinking unless you are mega rich or mega lucky a .22lr of some sort should be what we shoot most of.

My 10/22T by far gets shot the most, with my S&W model 41 in second, and my 14.5 in. barreled "franken" AR in third.
If I ever get that elusive Vortex PST, my 700P might take the place of the AR, but for now it is sitting without a scope.
frown.gif

Tactical Operations Lima 63, nothings as fun as shooting groups in the .0XX range and bangin steel at various ranges with deadly precision.

Savage Model 10
26" barrel w/1 in 10" twist
Choate Stock
175 SMK
43.0 grains Varget
2.855"

At least 100 rounds per weekend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Archangel01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Id say my Ruger MKIII has had the most rounds through it, i dont know if ive ever gone out to the range without it. </div></div>

Same here. Over 30k through mine at this point, although I'm running a 22/45 but you get the point.

For training stuff I use my bolt 22 and 223 Savage out to 200-300 (22) and 600yd (223) a lot.

Lately my new S & W MP15-22. Ammo is 6 bucks for a brick of 100 cci mini's. Other than that my Rem 700 VTR 308.

My J.C.Higgins Model 41 single shot .22. Have had it forever and shoot a couple hundred every weekend.

Rimfire would have to be my 10/22 SBR(BD 50 round mags help)with my CPC heavy barrel 10/22 coming in second.
Centerfire would be the TRG22 NF 5.5-22 and my WOA barreled ar-15 Mark4 1.5-5
Pistol Sig p-220

usually depends on what match i am preparing for, right now, colt AR15 A2 for service rifle, prior was my TRG 22 in F T/R class next will be preparing for USPSA 3 gun match so back to glock 35, sig556 and saiga 12.