• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Which helmet?

As MontanaKid suggested, the OPS helmet, Ops-Core FAST Base Jump Helmet ? Tactical Night Vision Company or the Team Wendy LTP which are the most comfortable IMHO. Team Wendy EXFIL LTP Bump Helmet ? Tactical Night Vision Company The TW also has a metal insert for the shroud while the OPS is a one piece polymer mold.

Also, not sure what your budget is, the TW carbon is also a great choice and bar none, the most comfortable liner system out there for it's price of this helmet. http://tnvc.com/shop/team-wendy-exfil-tactical-bump-helmet/

Last edited:
I can help you out with that when I get back from the cup, just shoot me a PM or email.

FWIW TW LTP is my favorite bump helmet.

what arms will work with the team wendy for an armasight sirrius? will the wilcox or rhino gi mounts work with the team wendy and the armasight?

I just got two of the fake Chinese ops core helmets. They cost me about $65 each and are ATAC camo.
Their construction is very good and holding them side by side next to a real ops core it was hard to find a difference.
We have been playing with them they seam fine for just hunting and playing with the NVGs.
ydybuqyz.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have feedback or recommendations on a helmet for my pvs14? I'll just be hunting with the unit

I have the Fast Base and the PT Alpha. My friends wear the PT Alpha. I wear the Fast Base. I've seen the Team Wendy, but Delta 4-3 wouldn't let me try it on. If you ever plan on hunting in temps above 85, do yourself a favor and drop the extra $100 or so on the Fast Base. If you've got the type of head shape that won't let you wear a one-size fits all low-profile ball cap, do yourself a favor and drop the extra $100 or so on the Fast Base- its straps and adjustable harness do-hickey are great.

Or try the Ops Core Night Cap. If it works out as well as I hope it does, my friends may get to wear the Fast Base once in a while.

I just got two of the fake Chinese ops core helmets. They cost me about $65 each and are ATAC camo.
Their construction is very good and holding them side by side next to a real ops core it was hard to find a difference.
We have been playing with them they seam fine for just hunting and playing with the NVGs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk