• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which Left Handed Long Action Chassis?

12qwas

Private
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2020
CO
Decided to build a semi-ELR rig, and then discovered left handed long action chassis options are....limited.

So, looking for some input on what chassis the lefties are using for Lapua caliber LA?

Thanks!

Decided to build a semi-ELR rig, and then discovered left handed long action chassis options are....limited.

So, looking for some input on what chassis the lefties are using for Lapua caliber LA?

Thanks!
The KRG Whiskey 3 is a very comfortable and secure chassis and it's available in lefty. I think its the best fitting most comfortable chassis out there, and ive had few.... No folder though, so that could be an issue for ELR length guns and was an issue for me with cans and the length of the gun at times.

I really like my Vision Chassis as well and it's got a lot of options to configure it how you want it. It also has a real lefty folder since the hinge can be done either way and is still slick on the chassis and operates very well and is very secure. The cheek rest isn't as comfy as the krg overmolded one for me, but the Weigand pad fits it pretty well and helps a lot. It's a prs type chassis so the cheek rest isn't as big of an issue for fast acquiring target shooting.

MDT is popular too and a solid choice.

Thanks,

I'll check out the Vision chassis, I hadn't previously considered that one.

MDT doesn't make the ACC in a left handed long action configuration... (Pretty disappointed when I found this out.)
MPA Matrix LA is limited to 1.25 in shank. (Not necessarily a deal breaker.)

Thanks,

I'll check out the Vision chassis, I hadn't previously considered that one.

MDT doesn't make the ACC in a left handed long action configuration... (Pretty disappointed when I found this out.)
MPA Matrix LA is limited to 1.25 in shank. (Not necessarily a deal breaker.)

@Rick_gcprifleco can hook you up with any info you want on vision stuff.

I bought the LA ACC for my 280AI. planning on milling out the safety and bolt handle when I get it it

Remington LA + LH doesn't seem to be an option in the gcprifleco Vision chassis configurator.