• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which Manners Stock Is This

1J04

Lost Squirrel
Minuteman
  • Aug 7, 2011
    PNW WA
    If anyone knows with 100% certainty I'd love to know which Manners this is.

HMKmdJm.jpg

I know nothing of these Stocks, other than I want 'this' one. It's on the website in the "Elite Tactical" section, but the other Stocks in that section are completely different and their wording isn't helpful at all.

Appreciate the input.

not sure of your plans but i would to get the mini chassis, or you will have to pay a gunsmith to inlet. follow manners torque settings. may have to lightly sand the barrel channel as they are usually tight.

Reactions: 1J04
    not sure of your plans but i would to get the mini chassis, or you will have to pay a gunsmith to inlet. follow manners torque settings. may have to lightly sand the barrel channel as they are usually tight.

All good info Brother. The Mini Chassis idea is spot on. And yes, like my McRees, I'd imagine somewhere in the neighborhood of 50-60 inch pounds.

Its a Manners T4A with front night rail! I use them on all my rifles and yes get the mini chases, drop in and go! Good thing you bought that from lamero, I was very very tempted! Great buy, Steve

Yup I will third or fourth the Mini Chassis. I have 3 and another on order and they work great. Bolt in and go and DBM. A great option for the Manners which I also highly recommend. Been using them over a decade now and a great stock.

Outstanding Guys !!!! Thanks A Million on your input. Means the world to me to hear this. For the money, I really don't wanna screw the pooch. Like I said, I have no experience, but I can tell from what I'm seeing it's gonna fit the bill. ;)

Is there any reason to inlet for the EFR night vision rail for competition? I have a Manners on order but didn't order that as I don't plan to have NV. I see some guys with it so just wondered if maybe there was another reason for it.

Is there any reason to inlet for the EFR night vision rail for competition? I have a Manners on order but didn't order that as I don't plan to have NV. I see some guys with it so just wondered if maybe there was another reason for it.

Never saw a need for it in matches. People usually get them more to look cool than to actually use NV as some do. If you aren't using NV then no need for it.

Perfect !!! Thank you. Just picked this up and I wanna try out a Manners for it and this one caught my eye. T4A it is. Much appreciated.

a80b88ed-66dc-4a01-a87e-77399e7617fb-jpeg.6897845

Looks like she’s gonna be a nice ride amigo? What flavor does she like to eat?

I’ve heard that strapping a game changer or other type of bag around the barrel could potentially affect barrel harmonics.

Thus if you install a badger efr mount, that could be used as a buffer against straps and bags touching the barrel.

I’ve heard that strapping a game changer or other type of bag around the barrel could potentially affect barrel harmonics.

Thus if you install a badger efr mount, that could be used as a buffer against straps and bags touching the barrel.
    Yeah, I have heard that as well, and have also heard that you don't tighten them that much to make any difference. I appreciate the reminder of it though.

My game changer doesn't have straps and being new to it, so I'm sure that is probably the least of my worries. I'm just looking to have some fun shooting.

Of course there is a reason for having it on there. How else will you look OAF? :cool:

But seriously, just as others have said, no reason to get one for match use.

Reactions: chadrp and 1J04
    Outstanding Guys !!!! Thanks A Million on your input. Means the world to me to hear this. For the money, I really don't wanna screw the pooch. Like I said, I have no experience, but I can tell from what I'm seeing it's gonna fit the bill. ;)
    What is she chambered in?? 7mm something? I think you like the 7’s if I remember right?

The Game Changer strap will be over the scope at that point. And even when there you don't strap it on tight but secure enough to hold it there and then when set on something it takes the tension off the straps. Also you can slide bipod legs through side loop to hold it as well.

kPrybb9.png

Looks like she’s gonna be a nice ride amigo? What flavor does she like to eat?

My other 7MM's get a steady diet of 168 Bergers pushed with RL22. They both love the exact same load, but the Hide Build I did a while back (literally piece by piece ie: action/trigger/barrel/yada yada all bought off here) hasn't had a load really tweaked for it yet.

KMQLiYS.jpg

I've had to hold off a bit since I jacked myself up. It just had to be my shooting shoulder and collar bone. :mad:

Rylmamj.jpg

That barreled action I just picked up is gonna be for my 180 Bergers. That 1:8 twist should be the ticket for them. That's the idea anyhow. Probably gonna have to push them with either H1000 or Retumbo I'm thinking. We'll see. :unsure:

My other 7MM's get a steady diet of 168 Bergers pushed with RL22. They both love the exact same load, but the Hide Build I did a while back (literally piece by piece ie: action/trigger/barrel/yada yada all bought off here) hasn't had a load really tweaked for it yet.

KMQLiYS.jpg

I've had to hold off a bit since I jacked myself up. It just had to be my shooting shoulder and collar bone. :mad:

Rylmamj.jpg

That barreled action I just picked up is gonna be for my 180 Bergers. That 1:8 twist should be the ticket for them. That's the idea anyhow. Probably gonna have to push them with either H1000 or Retumbo I'm thinking. We'll see. :unsure:

Are those chunks of a Propane tank in the X-Ray ?.......;)

Wtf did you do to your shoulder??

lol I can't believe you missed Veer's PSA thread on it. I augured in off my porch a year ago in the ice with a 10 gallon propane tank. It's was epic. Head n Shoulder.

5HLiePW.jpg

4k5CbKZ.jpg

Just getting back to full strength and mobility. And just in time to get the hardware taken out. It's bothersome as hell. :cry:

Thee offending tank in the back of the rig when I was attempting to send it to it's resting place in hell. Shoulder was just too jacked up still to pull it off. It's gonna die shortly. It MUST be punished.

gk09IY9.jpg

Reactions: Badfinger

KMQLiYS.jpg

Rylmamj.jpg

Ouch and damn! That’ll put a dent in your rodeo? love the 7mm’s. Playing with a Sako Roughtech Range in 7rem mag, 9.5 twist so Hornady 162’s.?

Ouch and damn! That’ll put a dent in your rodeo? love the 7mm’s. Playing with a Sako Roughtech Range in 7rem mag, 9.5 twist so Hornady 162’s.?

You're gonna love that rifle. I talked a new guy to the area into picking up that exact same gun in 7 Mag. He's now bought all the reloading equipment to learn that as well. Gonna get him up and running for this hunting season. Had him pick up a Razor for it. I'm impressed right off the bat with factory ammo. Gonna run 168 Bergers as well. ;)

You're gonna love that rifle. I talked a new guy to the area into picking up that exact same gun in 7 Mag. He's now bought all the reloading equipment to learn that as well. Gonna get him up and running for this hunting season. Had him pick up a Razor for it. I'm impressed right off the bat with factory ammo. Gonna run 168 Bergers as well. ;)

Nice! Mine has an SHV F1 on it now but will be wearing an ATACR 5-25F1 hopefully this week?? She likes H1000 but I want to try some RL26 & 33?