• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which MC Rifle System, AI or Cadex

Will the long action guns reliably feed short action rounds? Love the idea of the versatility to set up something like a 300 PRC and a 6.5
The Cadex has a magazine adapter that brings the mag further forward for proper feeding. I shot a lot of 6.5x47L out of mine and never had a problem feeding. I did have a problem with ejection with mine, cadex warrantied that and gave me a new bolt (process was they sent me a new one and I then sent the old one after receipt of the new one). Which I compared to my original and everything was different on the face. but all my problems went away with that.

Several of the guys I shoot with have decided to step it up and start shooting 1,000 yds out to a mile...and went big to get there...

One went with a .408 Cheytac, another with a .375 Cheytac, and a third with a 416 Barret...

I have no desire to go that large with the caliber, but I do want to buy something a little larger than the centerfires I already have, which include .308, 6.5 Creed, 7 WSM, and .300 WM.

The rifle will be a range toy with plans to shoot steel at the distances above and possibly a little farther if the opportunity arises.

I own an AI AT with .308 and 6.5 Creed barrels, which I like quite a bit, but I've been looking at other options out there, including the Sako, the Desert Tech, of course, an AI but I also recently started looking hard at the Cadex MC.

I want a rifle with bolts/barrels in .300 PRC and .338 Lapua.

Can anyone here who owns both Cadex rifles and Accuracy International rifles share your thoughts on how these two compare to each other?

Accuracy, reliability, overall fit and finish…

I’ve never even seen a Cadex in person, but it seems to check a lot of boxes.

What are your thoughts on the options I've listed...or is there something else I should consider?
Id go with the 300 PRC if your not shooting past 300 yards.If you are go with 338 LM..That will enable you to go with 33XC if later on you feelthe need.I cant say wich one is better.The Cadrex or AI.. They are both great.I prefer my AI but thats because I like Chassis better.The Cadex shoots equally as well.Its just personal Preference.

Several of the guys I shoot with have decided to step it up and start shooting 1,000 yds out to a mile...and went big to get there...

One went with a .408 Cheytac, another with a .375 Cheytac, and a third with a 416 Barret...

I have no desire to go that large with the caliber, but I do want to buy something a little larger than the centerfires I already have, which include .308, 6.5 Creed, 7 WSM, and .300 WM.

The rifle will be a range toy with plans to shoot steel at the distances above and possibly a little farther if the opportunity arises.

I own an AI AT with .308 and 6.5 Creed barrels, which I like quite a bit, but I've been looking at other options out there, including the Sako, the Desert Tech, of course, an AI but I also recently started looking hard at the Cadex MC.

I want a rifle with bolts/barrels in .300 PRC and .338 Lapua.

Can anyone here who owns both Cadex rifles and Accuracy International rifles share your thoughts on how these two compare to each other?

Accuracy, reliability, overall fit and finish…

I’ve never even seen a Cadex in person, but it seems to check a lot of boxes.

What are your thoughts on the options I've listed...or is there something else I should consider?
AWM without an alternative!

I shoot in King Of 2 Mile matcheswith a 300 PRC & 33xc & 375 Cheytac. My partner shoots a 33xc,30 Sherman Magnum & a 416 Stroker. I have a Cadex but swapped it out for a McCrees Chassis. Ijust like Chassis.Thats why I preferred my Accuacy International 338 LM over Cadex.Both are grfeat/.Just personal Preference.

Sorry I'm late to the meeting. I started with AI, went to the kraken, then the shadow, then the tremor and now back to AI 😂. The AXSR in .308, .300 norma and .33XC is the best way to go imo. One kit w/ one scope and an allen wrench. (The allen wrench comment was a little dig on the kraken barrel changing tools that require a snap-on 3 bank roll around to carry😂).
Don't forget, you also tried out that Ritter and Stark for like 7minutes...lol.