• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Which of U Motorcycle Jocks can Do This????

Re: Which of U Motorcycle Jocks can Do This????

That dude has it dialed in tight!!!

If I tried that them cones would be falling like domnioes! LOL

And on a peg-scrapeing Harley too!

Get his DVD and practice.....
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jDfyDRXapKg"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jDfyDRXapKg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rookie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And on a peg-scrapeing Harley too! </div></div>

i think its easier on a cruiser. I ride big crusiers and think it would be harder on, say, the BMW sporty cop bikes. the COG is much lower on cruisers.

that being said, that is the most amazing display of riding i have ever seen. And in no way, am I saying anything about that is easy. I just think you can do it faster on the cruiser than the "bmw type"

Terror at 2mph: Keep your body upright. Keep your head on a swivel. Make the suspension work for you. Stay on the gas. And yes, it is possible to catch a peg and high-side a Harley. Don't ask.
wink.gif

I would struggle to walk that and not knock a cone.Sick driving.

He is impressive for sure. Ex-motorcycle cop who now travels the country giving demonstrations and classes. It's a combination of throttle, rear brake, and clutch. In his words, "anybody can keep a motorcycle upright at 70 mph. but how many riders can do a u-turn in a common city alley way?" These maneuvers can be done on any bike but it's true that the lower center of gravity makes it easier. I have tried several of his maneuvers on both a Dyna Wide Glide and a Heritage Softail. The Wide Glide was more difficult due to the higher center of gravity and slightly raked front end. Trust me though, he makes it look a lot easier than it is but with practice it's doable.

I'm not saying I could do that, but when I was riding my stretched/dropped RoadKing, it was quite nimble, for sure.

I would definitely jump at the chance to test myself in a situation like that. Just to see how I do, and moreso,,,, to learn what it is that I don't know.

I only ride racetracks and own a dedicated track only sportbike. I regularly see speeds of 150 plus miles an hour and burn up a rear tire in less than 2 days.

With that being said this guy is phenominal, it us much harder to ride slow than it is fast.

I actually did some basic course stuff like that about a week ago. I looked much like he did at the start. I'm talking about sitting on the bike right before he let the clutch out. I started the same way, holding the handle bars and sitting on the seat. And that's about it. My guess is in the next hour and a half I dropped the bike 7 or 8 times and hit too many cones to count. That guy is one hell of a rider. Major props to him. That does not come easy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Icon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... it us much harder to ride slow than it is fast. </div></div>http://trialsusgp.com/

My last Harley was just like his an FLHPI and i could never do that i would need a helecopter to take me to the hospital. That is some very good riding bro. MM

Im afraid to drop my BMW. I think I would need a crane to pick it back up on top of its tall ass suspension.

No pegs on a FLHTPI or any FL-HD for that matter.
Scraping the floor boards.
Just dont get the bike up on the chrash bar.

Mine had scrapes on foot boards,bags and chrome rails and crash bars. The PD that owned it before me took real good care of it ferget the scratches it was a balls to the walls machine. got clocked on rader at 140 mph and still had some wick.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCJED</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im afraid to drop my BMW. I think I would need a crane to pick it back up on top of its tall ass suspension. </div></div>

Do some more deadlifts hehe

Give me a week on an enduro to practice that course and I still don't think I could do it. Dang that is some awesome riding. I was just practicing my u-turns in a large parking lot today and can't even come close to that. I know sportbikes are limited more in fork swivel, but I really need to get my courage up with the gas and counterweight to get it tightened up. Plus I can't do a tight right to save my life. Left is halfway decent, but still nowhere near that performance.

I would really like to see what else that guy can do with a bike.

Kudos to riders who can do that, i know i cant, but anything with practice, lots of low speed practice.

Sick riding. Been riding for a few years, and it will take years more before I even think about that.