• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Which One of You Guys Is This?

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g2bItXRtPgU"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g2bItXRtPgU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Which One of You Guys Is This?

wait a minute, better yet Shankster what the hell were you searching for when you found this, WTF is wrong with you????

He was using a urinal cake as soap.. Classic.. lol

Hey ??? the Sink sure is low and Soap smells like Piss ?

That clip made me go wash my hands out of sympathy
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: softcock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey ??? the Sink sure is low and Soap smells like Piss ?
.</div></div>

Yeah! Who put this sink down here? What is this a midget festival or somethin'?

oh man i dont even know if i can watch this. just a minute... LOL

"I THINK IT IS MAN , WO, WO!" That is the funniest video I have seen, classic. He must not have bought, "The Idiots Travel Guide To Holland"!

That is an efficent drinking system they have there!
wink.gif

that's a whole new level.. last week I got so messed up I washed my hands in piss... that's too much.

me and the wife got a good laugh from watching that ....lol nice post