• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Which rifle and why?

Re: Which rifle and why?

RETRO:

Rifle: S.A. 1903-A4
Glass: Redfield
Caliber: '06
Purpose: Have a piece of history
And any other reason you'd like to own it. Classic beauty. Sorta like '53 Corvette.

MODERN:
Rifle: Surgeon Action on McMillan A5 stock
Glass: Leupold ER/T TMR reticle 8-24
Caliber: .338 Lapua
Purpose: Because I can!! Put a shit eatin' grin on my face!
And any other reason you'd like to own it? Be ready for the Zombie apocalypse!

A Nemesis Arms Vanquish is pretty slick. I've always liked takedown rifles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jbell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Proably a Shiloh 1874 Buffalo Rifle - Quigley chambered for 45-110. I would have only the Quigley specs with the optinal AAA wood. To me that is it, besides my TRG.
Why might you ask, well these rifles are very accurate, and VERY beautiful. They started it all for "our kind".</div></div>

I'm with this one as well, maybe we could get a group buy together for a shiloh or an EMF Quigley. It is in fact the rifle that started it all for us long rangers. I think everyone here can appreciate the 1874 Sharps </div></div>

+1 on the 1874 Sharps. They're cool as hell rifles and a different animal when it comes to shooting/reloading them. Until you really get into them you can't appreciate how different everything is with them, and it really gives you a different perspective into the history of our sport.