• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which rifle would you "Pull out all the stops" to buy?

The Kilimanjaro model (with any of the options and in any caliber) from Kilimanjaro Rifles, the finest rifles I've ever had the pleasure to use in my life!

Like this?:

Avgrunnsdalen1988.jpg

So nice And yes just like those.

A tactical rifles.net M40 in 6.5x47.

EVERYONE knows they are the "Tacti-Coolest" rifles ever.

I have simple tastes so I would simply ask for Remington and Winchester to wake up and make a few heavy barreled rifles in 223, 260 (or 6.5cm) and 243 with twists at or around 1:8 and chambered for long heavies... imagine the popularity of a 24" 260 R700 varmint with a 1.8.25 twist that could be had for 550-7 hundred as an addition to the SPS line. Always wanted a R700 Varmint in 30-06 as well...

Realistically, I would love a AI AIAW in .338LM but I could definitely go for one of these.
.408 or .375 I wouldn't care.
cheytac_m200_intervention_l2.jpg

I've had one. They're fun...But...Are better options.

Ammo is too expensive. Have to reload - Finding 408 is almost impossible. Everything is exclusive to Chey-Tac...Don't do it. Just don't.

That being said, I just finished mine...

10996262364_820d608cb8_c.jpg

Only rifle I'd actually spring for would be an MRAD but, Barrett will never come out with the other conversations so, I really have nothing to worry about.

I've had one. They're fun...But...Are better options.

Ammo is too expensive. Have to reload - Finding 408 is almost impossible. Everything is exclusive to Chey-Tac...Don't do it. Just don't.

That being said, I just finished mine...

10996262364_820d608cb8_c.jpg

Only rifle I'd actually spring for would be an MRAD but, Barrett will never come out with the other conversations so, I really have nothing to worry about.

The .308 and .300WM conversions are near.

Barrett MRAD 300 Win Conversion Kits for sale!
Barrett MRAD 308 Win Conversion Kits for sale!

Available now for per-order.

AI PSR w/ S&B PMII 3-27x56mm, TNVC AN/PVS-27 MUNS, Wilcox RAPTAR ES, L3 CNVD-T3, factory AI suppressors, and 18" .308 barrel.

DTA SRSA1 .308Win/.300WM/.338LM OD green w/S&B PMII 5-20X50mm Ultra Short and Trijicon TA31ECOS (suck on that Jeff Cooper)

One of the surplus Unertl 10x scopes the CMP auctioned off with rings and original paint

One of the Unertl 10x scopes CS Tactical had

Winchester Pre-64 Model 70 Bull Gun .300 H&H

a 10/22.....lol jk I already have that,,im getting ready to order a gap hospitaller here in the very near future.. my dream rifle. Now just to do a few more side jobs to fund it lol and a nice optic CRAP when does it end

I'm a pretty simple person so choosing just one rifle to pull out all the stops to have would be tough. Probably rounding the top of the list would be an AI PSR full kit like many others have already said otherwise believe it or not I'd do a tuned & sorted complete M24 or an early Knights XM110 with the full kit if just looking at factory rifles. If talking customs it would be a "short list" from a few of the top builders out here floating around. Maybe even an XM3 from IBA.

Last edited:
my choice would have to be a left handed DTA SRS in 375CT, well that and a lifetime supply of ammo to feed the beast!