• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Which scope rings are you using?

nso123

High Speed Steel Stinger
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2010
Tennessee
I am trying to decide on a set of rings to use on my Anschutz with a dovetail mount. What are you other rimfire guys using on the dovetails?

I have a pair or these: Leupold 1 Ring Mounts Rimfire 11mm Grooved Receiver Gloss on both of my CZ455 rifles. I had to go with "High" rings, with a 40mm adjustable objective i have just enough clearance for a Butler Creek cap on a varmint barrel. For a 1-piece mount I'd go with the Accuracy International dovetail mount (30mm) if you need 1" you can add a pair of PRI inserts. I'm not really a fan of mounts that clamp the dovetail by "flexing" the mount itself as is the case with the BKL rings and mounts. There's probably nothing terribly wrong with that on a rimfire but the concept just kinda rubs me the wrong way; I definitely prefer the clamp to be a separate piece.

Last edited:
I have Leupolds currently, my next set will be from Kelbly in 30mm.

I have had good luck with the BKL's for both 1" and 30 mm tubes. They were pretty near dead 0 when mounted.

Another great alternative on my 54 action 1913a are Burris Signature Rimfire (NOT ZEE) rings. No adapters needed and they take the same inserts to go +/-. I use the Rimfire rings on a few of my other .22's.