• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which Spuhr mount for AI AT with high action rail?

DWinborne

Private
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2021
Virginia
I have a new Accuracy International AT with the high (20MOA) action rail. I have access to a clip on NVD and plan on buying the NV bracket for the rifle when I can find one.

With that in mind, what height Spuhr mount should I be looking for to get proper alignment between a 50mm objective lens scope and a clip on NVD?

I have a new Accuracy International AT with the high (20MOA) action rail. I have access to a clip on NVD and plan on buying the NV bracket for the rifle when I can find one.

With that in mind, what height Spuhr mount should I be looking for to get proper alignment between a 50mm objective lens scope and a clip on NVD?
You could probably get a way with the low one, I think it’s like 1.13”. But I would go with the 1.5” mount as that will work for a 56mm objective as well if u ever use a different optic

You could probably get a way with the low one, I think it’s like 1.13”. But I would go with the 1.5” mount as that will work for a 56mm objective as well if u ever use a different optic
Duly noted. I'll look to go with one of those two. Appreciate the response!

EOTech M2124, and probably occasional use with a PVS-14 on a PRI M-69 when the 2124 is unavailable. (Yeah, I know it's not great for the PVS-14's).

EOTech M2124, and probably occasional use with a PVS-14 on a PRI M-69 when the 2124 is unavailable. (Yeah, I know it's not great for the PVS-14's).

Should be golden with a 1.35" mount.

I think a Spuhr 1.3” might be too low to line up with the M2124 correctly?

…My 1.5” Spuhr on an AR-10 Rail doesn’t line up perfectly with my M2124-LR. the M2124-LR I think has a height or 1.53”

I think it’s good advice to do the 1.5” Spuhr like the others say as well…

Good luck

Attachments

• F68D8189-5D2F-4B13-B5CE-E3482B1EF704.jpeg
    F68D8189-5D2F-4B13-B5CE-E3482B1EF704.jpeg
    443.4 KB · Views: 247
Reactions: camocorvette
Interesting. I didn't think it was that high. May play it safe, in that case. Thanks for the heads up.

Nice setup, BTW.

Mine: Spuhr QDP-4602 Height: 38mm/1.5” D:34mm and it’s Scope Centerline is still a fraction low for the CNVD M2124-LR Mounted Centerline Height on a single KAC SR-25 AR-10 Long Mounting Top Pic Rail on the gun.

The 38mm/1.5” Height works on mine, but is a fraction lower than the M2124-LR Mounted centerline, as you can see in the photo.

I hope this is clear and helps you decide? It is possible that the CNVD M2124-LR is a little taller than 1.53”? Im really not sure, but I think 1.3” would be too short for it?

I think a Spuhr 1.3” might be too low to line up with the M2124 correctly?

…My 1.5” Spuhr on an AR-10 Rail doesn’t line up perfectly with my M2124-LR. the M2124-LR I think has a height or 1.53”

I think it’s good advice to do the 1.5” Spuhr like the others say as well…

Good luck
Gawd that's a sexy setup... what's the weight?

Op just measure the centerline to the top of your rail and you will know for sure which one will work

1.5” mounts are 100x more comfortable on AIs anyway… get the higher one.

I can assure you, that was not my intention…
However, I must admit…it did have the same effect on me too…LOL.

Thanks I do appreciate the compliment!