• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which stock to choose?

What stock do I choose and why?

• Total voters

Nightlybane

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2018
Illinois
Got a few choices on stocks. This year I'm buying the stock, trigger and barrel if I'm lucky. Kreiger Barrel, Trigger Tech Diamond and the poll is for the stock. Mainly hunting rig but we will see. What stock would you choose and why? Post in comments.

Voted for the Genesis II for purely vane reasons. All great stocks but the Genesis II in Dark is so good looking! The Vudoo may find its way into one in the future!

Reactions: Nightlybane
Voted for the Genesis II for purely vane reasons. All great stocks but the Genesis II in Dark is so good looking! The Vudoo may find its way into one in the future!
Agreed! The Genesis II in Dark Distressed would look great with the mausingfield being black and chrome?

Reactions: nikonNUT
Foundation stocks are works of art fit to your specifications.

Speak with Jon Kyle before deciding.

A Foundation might be a bit heavy compared to the other options.

If they made a two-pound version, Foundation is the only stock I would own.

Mine are all dark distressed.

Good luck.

Foundation stocks are works of art fit to your specifications.

Speak with Jon Kyle before deciding.

A Foundation might be a bit heavy compared to the other options.

If they made a two-pound version, Foundation is the only stock I would own.

Mine are all dark distressed.

Good luck.
I've wrote them an email and they can do the mausingfield action a while back. Not sure if they can do the Surgeon CIP length bottom metal but I emailed them earlier to find out. If that's the case then I'll be ordering that soon.

Henderson HRP if you like the mcmillan rear feel but want the weight of a chassis