• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which tac shooting bag/rest

DeadNoise

Legend
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 25, 2008
Nevada
Hey all. Looking to get some tac shooting bAgs/rests. What do you guys carry or suggest. Looking for something smaller and easy to carry

Re: Which tac shooting bag/rest

I really like my wilderness tactical bean bags. I like the 4"x4" one. I also recently bought a wedge bag from triad but havent had a chance to shoot it yet

i like the lil wedgie so much i just ordered a big one from triad. with the strap i just click it through a strap on my pack.

Have you looked at tab gear. They make a great rear bag.

Thanks guys. They look like great bags. Ordering now!

hrm. sounds like it might be time for me to try the Lil Wedgie.

ordered the lil and big wedgie and a stock pack
smile.gif

I really like my Str8 Laced Shooter bag, it works great as a rear bag and I often use it while shooting barricades and other semi supported positions.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really like my Str8 Laced Shooter bag, it works great as a rear bag and I often use it while shooting barricades and other semi supported positions. </div></div>

+1000