• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which trigger for an Impact 737R?

Warpspeed

Hopper King
Minuteman
Aug 27, 2006
SoCal
dramworx.com
I have been a big fan of the Timney triggers and love the CE on a R700 factory rifle I have.

Currently have a 737R off to be barreled but haven't picked up a trigger for it yet but I understand the CE doesn't play well with the 737R.

I do like the flat triggers in general and have never used a 2 stage but I'm open to one. Hopefully this will be used in PRS-type comps.

TIA

I have 3 TT Diamonds, and one Special, as well as a few TT ar triggers. I've been very happy with every single one. They just work perfectly and they are good to deal with to boot.

Reactions: Baron23
Dont mean to hijack but are there any 737r owners out there with Bix Tac Sport Pros on their guns? Thoughts?

Reactions: Warpspeed
TriggerTech Diamond. One trigger pull is all you'll need. Best part is, I had doubts that it would stay that way. Figured it might get dirty and gritty over time. 1K rounds later, it didn't. Not a huge number I know, but it felt on rnd 1000 the exact same way it felt on round 1. I loved mine so much I spent $400 for a TriggerTech for my AR, and even that is absolutely divine.

I have a TT Diamond flat shoe in one gun but a Jewel in another.

Love the TT and bought another for a new build, but I’m also very happy w the Jewel and offer that small data point as an alternative.

I installed a Bix Tac Sport single stage on my Impact...works great, and I'm well satisfied with it and the Impact. Blue Mountain chambered the barrel, a Hawk Hill medium Palma at 26 inches...superb service. This is my first 6.5 Creedmoor, and I admit, I'm hooked on the chambering now.

I installed a Bix Tac Sport single stage on my Impact...works great, and I'm well satisfied with it and the Impact. Blue Mountain chambered the barrel, a Hawk Hill medium Palma at 26 inches...superb service. This is my first 6.5 Creedmoor, and I admit, I'm hooked on the chambering now.
Love Eric! Have several of his barrels and they are always lasers