• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Which Vendor Do You Recommend For A Scope?

AROKHUNTER

Private
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2012
I’m either going to purchase a Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x42 or a Bushnell LRTS.

Which Vendor do you recommend going through for this?

Optics planet, liberty optics, eurooptics, I've had excellent service from all three.

Reactions: Stropp
I have bought scopes from Eurooptics, Milehigh Shooting and Sport Optics. They have all been very good to work with and have never had an issues with any of them. I have spoken with CS Tactical and was treated very well the only reason I went with sport optics for the particular purchase was CST was out of the scope i wanted and Sport optics had what i wanted in stock. The price difference with shipping was less then $25. Optics Planet was terrible took way to long to ship and service was below average at best. I choose not to deal with them anymore.

Reactions: CSTactical
Good to hear @gr8fuldoug . The only reason I didn’t call you was because I wanted a Nightforce. Having said that, Jason from EuroOptic treated me very well and was very helpful with my questions. The vendors on the Hide are some of the best people you will ever find. I am grateful for all of them.

I shop around from time to time but Jason at Euro always ends up being the best.

I'm to the point now I'm going to quit shopping around as he has earned my loyalty.

I've bought several scopes in the past couple years from Sport Optics!!!! Always satisfied!!!!! But I've heard very good things about CameraLand, & Liberty Optics also!!!!!!

Reactions: Sig Marine
Check the EE here; there's so many noobs that have no idea WTF they want and keep chasing equipment or can't figure out why a more expensive scope doesn't make their 6MOA shooting shitfest any better only to unload it in basically brand new condition for half the cost.

Best time is right before/after Christmas when people have to unload stuff for cash, or when the 'Christmas spirit' wears off and they realize their credit card bill is going to be gigantic.

Other than that, google the scope 500 different ways as you'll see them pop up at vendors that don't show up on the first page of Google, significantly cheaper.

Only one I dealt with directly from here was CS Tactical on a $3k+ scope and we made it work.

Today I was talking to Kyle and he said all new purchases have sales tax. Maybe the site isn't updated but I just got charged tax on my purchase today. Could be a deal breaker on some big ticket items

Euro Optics, and Liberty Optics would be my choice. recently visited Euro Optics new location... great store and good people.

I try to buy local. That said, cameraland was fast and helpful. Doug took the time to talk to me to find out what I wanted and needed.

We appreciate all the support and thank you for it.
We have a meeting set up at SHOT with NF and hopefully will be able to add them as another brand we offer.

FWIW, if you're looking for something we do not carry my suggestion is Scott over at Liberty as he's a stand up guy and will do his best for you.

Happy & Healthy New Year to everyone and your families

Thank you everyone for the recommendations, please feel free to call us at 916-670-1103 and we're happy to help out 'hide members.

Happy New Year everyone!

I have made purchases from CS Tactical, Liberty Optics & Mile High Shooting, all three were a pleasure to deal with, you could not go wrong with any of these vendors.

Have used Euro Optics,Sport Optics,SWFA,and Primal Rights and recommend all of them.

Those dudes at CS Tactical have treated me very well! Even took in a couple trades with me. They’ll shoot you straight and help you get a great deal. I usually call them first.

Euro Optics has always treated me good. CS Tactical has a presence on here and they seem to be a great bunch of guys too.

My “go-to” guy is Ben at Sport Optics. Excellent customer care and service. I’ve talked to Doug at Camerland and purchased a couple of spotters from him years ago. He treated me well also. Scott at Liberty is another outstanding vendor as is Mike at Mile High.

Reactions: Idaho-5R
My “go-to” guy is Ben at Sport Optics. Excellent customer care and service. I’ve talked to Doug at Camerland and purchased a couple of spotters from him years ago. He treated me well also. Scott at Liberty is another outstanding vendor as is Mike at Mile High.

I agree going with Ben at Sport Optics Scott at Liberty is also easy to deal with.

CS Tactical,
Customer service is off the charts. Mike and Richard have been working their tales off to go above and beyond industry standard. Endless hours. Mike has called me back at ungodly hours on a weekend not even knowing who I was, pulled off an amazing emergency order of (2) Swaro 95 spotters. Found them inside his extended network and had them in my hands to deliver to an event coordinator within hours so we could have for a big fundraiser/promotional shoot our facility was putting on for local LE.

A request to them has always rewarded more than expected

CS Tactical,
Customer service is off the charts. Mike and Richard have been working their tales off to go above and beyond industry standard. Endless hours. Mike has called me back at ungodly hours on a weekend not even knowing who I was, pulled off an amazing emergency order of (2) Swaro 95 spotters. Found them inside his extended network and had them in my hands to deliver to an event coordinator within hours so we could have for a big fundraiser/promotional shoot our facility was putting on for local LE.

A request to them has always rewarded more than expected

You're very welcome!!! We try are best :cool: