• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes which vendors to call for deals on razor gen 2s?

OwO

Private
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2019
looking to pick one up, any recommendations for a vortex razor gen 2 4.5-27 vendor? im looking for the ebr-7c, i doubt theres any deals on them right now but i figured id ask anyway

Please do everyone a favor (particularly the vendors) and do not discuss pricing openly on any thread. It's OK to say you got a good deal from XYZ Vendor, just don't mention specific prices.

Thank You,
All the other Hide Members that benefit from Vendors sticking their necks out to give us good deals.

I am aware of Scott at Liberty and Mike at CS Tactical. Lot's of good reviews for Scott/Liberty (I have never bought from him) and I do have good experience with CS Tactical, who I have bought from. My apologies to those other vendors that I have not mentioned because of lack of experience with them.

Local (to me) company called anarchyoutdoors.com got mine for me. It was delivered yesterday. Not sure if they have any left but they can order it for sure.

Eurooptic had some great prices last time I checked. They have a mil discount program too if that helps. I ordered from them last week; Kyle was a pleasure to deal with and shipping was super fast. Ordered Monday and scope got here Thursday.

Yep, Scott at Liberty Optics or the fine folks at CS Tactical. MHS and EuroOptic will take care of you as well. Doug at CameraLand is another to check for optics deals, but they’re no longer a Vortex Dealer, so no help in this particular case.

Reactions: Threadcutter308