• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk Which weibad bag

Matt_3479

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2009
What’s everyone’s favourite Weibad bags for prs?

I prefer to carry around a mini fortune cookie over the full sized one. I have the OG, the new waxed canvas ones look awesome.

I'm more of a keep it simple guy. Don't shoot a whole lot of PRS anymore, the PRS junkies may have better advice.

One advantage to the smaller fortune cookie, besides weight, is that it can fit in smaller ports than the regular/full sized barricade bags.

Reactions: Sblzrd65
What’s everyone’s favourite Weibad bags for prs?
Tator Tot, Mini-Fortune Cookie. I just got a Cole-Tac plate bag and like it better than the Weibad since I can adjust the fill.

+1 for heavy fill. The super light beads don't do it for me. Heavy fill is more like moderately wet sand. Also second the minis over full size. I like the AG Game Changer more, but the Fortune Cookie is also nice to use. For a rear bag, their cylinder is nice, forget the name. Though I recently got one of the Taylor Was Here bags and like it much much more (hand strap, the ears, etc.)

Reactions: kthomas
Heavy full tater tot hands down. It's the only bag I have left after trying a handful of them.

I have their fortune cookie and pump pillow. I also have a waxed canvas pint sized game changer. I like that more than the fortune cookie. The pump pillow is great for what it is, though it’s not really a front or rear support. And, you can sleep on it while your teenager chauffeur’s you to and from the match.

Jtac puppy: WCMFC with heavy fill, no sticky arch.

The tator tot is just too much/too heavy most of the time. It’s good if I need to boost the gun up on a magazine-interfering prop but I hardly ever use it

Pump pillow comes to the matches but never really gets used.

Sticky tater tot for me
1DA5EC4C-37C1-4CEA-AB02-DCFB14CDD500.jpeg