• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Which Wilson trimmer case for .338 Norma Magnum?

ProudKiwi

Private
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2010
New Zealand
Guys,

Can anyone tell me which Wlison cartridge/case holder I will need to trim my .338 Norma Magnum brass? A product code would be ideal.

Thanks in advance.

Glen

Re: Which Wilson trimmer case for .338 Norma Magnum?

Glen,
If my memory is correct, I had to send a case to them and have them make one. The 338 Lapua holder will not work as the Norma has less body taper. Hope this helps.

Re: Which Wilson trimmer case for .338 Norma Magnum?

Thanks Bluejazz
smile.gif

I suspected that was going to be the answer but was hoping against it
smile.gif

Regard

Glen

Hi Glen. Any luck with the case holder for the 338 NM? Also looking for one. What dies are you using? Looking for bushing neck sizer if i can get one.

I've got the answer for you. I went through this same thing about 6 months ago. Call up Wilson and have them make you one. They'll ask you if you want a fired case holder or a new case holder. If you're full length resizing all the time, then you'll do fine with a new case holder. If you're neck sizing then get them both. They don't have a product number for the holders, just give them a call.

xdeano