• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Whidden 300NM click adjustable full length sizing die

m1ajunkie

Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2010
Boise, ID
Looking to sell my lightly used whidden 300NM click adjustable bushing full length sizing die. I purchased this die a couple of months ago and used it to size a handful of cases but ended up having to go with a custom die for my chamber. Die includes everything that was included from whidden, does not include any bushings.

Asking $150 shipped. Please PM me here or email if you are interested. "I'll take it" posted here in the thread trumps any communication through email or PM.

6/7/23- price reduced to $130 shipped

9/7- price reduced to $100 shipped

IMG_1544.jpg
IMG_1543.jpg
IMG_1542.jpg

Last edited:
Does this come with the shoulder bump gauge included by Whidden? Have you measured runout after sizing?

Does this come with the shoulder bump gauge included by Whidden? Have you measured runout after sizing?

Yes it comes with the shoulder bump gauge from Whidden. I have not measured run out out of this die.

Thanks