• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

While y’all were worried about Roe vs. Wade...gun bill passed...

Yep the Republican party is doing what it does best.

Snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory while betraying and backstabbing those who elected them.

This specific bit of treachery was brought to you by the fine Republicans in the Senate.

So next time some Republicans call asking for money, tell them to go suck democrat dong like they enjoy.

Snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory while betraying and backstabbing those who elected them.

This specific bit of treachery was brought to you by the fine Republicans in the Senate.

So next time some Republicans call asking for money, tell them to go suck democrat dong like they enjoy.
I was very surprised to see Scott and Rubio of Florida voting against it.

Did the founders intend for the SCOTUS to be the final arbiter and enforcer of the constitution.. Or the People?
I’d say, considering you have gov officials and states saying they won’t comply, then...it ultimately is up to the people for all of it. Laws only work for those willing to follow them and as long as there are people
Willing to enforce them.

I can agree with this part ..

"The legislation does, however, direct millions to increase mental health services and school security measures"

though it wont do much good, and most of it will go into the coffers of various scumbags.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Post the details of who voted Yeah and Nay. Take note.
They all take turns. Next week it will be a different set.

Red Flag Laws are outright unconstitutional. We need to pray for the safety of the SCOTUS.
What does it matter? A few people in black robes shouldn't mean anything to anyone. They are part of the system as far as I'm concerned.

Red Flag Laws are outright unconstitutional. We need to pray for the safety of the SCOTUS.
Based on the NY opinion, yes I would say any red flag law was absolutely unconstitutional. I mean we already knew that but now we have the courts opinion on it, indirectly.
That'll be the next thing for the SCOTUS to hammer down.
If they decide to hear the case.

Reactions: stefan73
One of you guys needs to get "red flagged", so we can run this up the ladder to SCOTUS as we have the votes.

They will find it violation of the 14th Amendment is being done with the ignoring of 'due process' and 'equal protection'

One of you guys needs to get "red flagged", so we can run this up the ladder to SCOTUS as we have the votes.

They will find it violation of the 14th Amendment is being done with the ignoring of 'due process' and 'equal protection'

I think this may happen sooner than you think. Certainly before November.

Where is the text of the bill as sent to Potus?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/w...azines-stupid/ar-AAYPdnj?ocid=iehp&li=BBnbfcL

So the guy that shot Whitman’s dead body says the law doesn’t go far enough and they should have banned standard capacity mags as well.

Apparently the guy forgot that the mass shooting he was present at was committed by a guy with a bolt action that had an internal 5 round mag and it was the citizens shooting at Whitman that allowed him to opportunity to blow his load, miss Whitman with all 6 shots from his revolver and be saved by the other officer before he took the shotgun and shot Whitman’s dead body in the arms to make it look like he did something.

Reactions: MarshallDodge

Wait, I have been telling them to suck democrat dong. Do I need to tell them they should enjoy their group-action now?

Cornyn is a fucking back stabbing RINO.
i can't believe he's from Texas.
I'm going to get prickly pear'd again; but Texas ain't all that anymore. It's been invaded by libtards from kali, washington, and colorado.

So what does this bill do to stop the Chicago inner city welfare recipients from shooting each other?

Wait, I have been telling them to suck democrat dong. Do I need to tell them they should enjoy their group-action now?
I guess they took you literally? Two wings of the same bird. If only there was a third option?

I guess they took you literally? Two wings of the same bird. If only there was a third option?
There is. Its called massive non compliance with their rules, regulations, laws, courts, and take power back from their police while protecting ourselves and our neighbors. Removing ourselves from the system they control is the third and only option. Unfortunately you and many others whose job it is to protect their system would be the opposition sent to try and persuade us otherwise.

Don't worry. In 40 years or so the SCOTUS will finally hear a red flag case and overturn it. In the meantime we're safe and no more mass shootings. They passed a law against it, don't you know

If I you live in Texas you should red flag Cornyn - he's obviously a threat to himself and others. That would be funny as hell if the local police lines started ringing off the hook - it's anonymous right? Can't be charged for reporting, right?

I think in the meantime, it would not be a bad idea, especially for those in what they thought were pro-gun states (even if betrayed by our own Senators) that we start lobbying our state AG's & governors to take up our cause of the Red Flag Laws being unconstitutional; I know our AG isn't afraid to file cases vs. the government.

If I you live in Texas you should red flag Cornyn - he's obviously a threat to himself and others. That would be funny as hell if the local police lines started ringing off the hook - it's anonymous right? Can't be charged for reporting, right?

An address/jurisdiction would help.