• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

White Oak Barrels

I'll vouch for Schneider barrels. Have one in 308 on a GAP built older AR10 Armalite upper/lower and it's consistently one of my easiest barrels to load for accuracy.
And just finished headspacing and install of 16" 1:7 WOA barrel on another frame. I need to work up loads for it, but all went together with ease and spaced up correctly with JP enhanced bolt. Anxious to see how it compares with my Noveske with properly built loads.

If you'd rather not wait for a great barrel, try Gary Schneider. I have been shooting an 8-twist Schneider barrel on my AR-15 service rifle for years now, and it consistently shoots sub-MOA with just about everything I put through it. I recently ordered a .260 Remington barrel for an AR-308 project, and received it about 5 weeks later. I've read that David Tubb uses Schneider barrels frequently, and that's a good indicator of quality in and of itself.

That's good to know. I have a Schneider barrel on a .308 bolt gun and it's been great. Schneider barrels are definitely top notch.

been looking to get a 18" SS barrel for my AR and I also ran across WOA, everything i read about them was good but the wait time is what killed it so I looked some more, stumbled onto Rainier Arms site where they sell them also, they list under WOA's Features stating its a Wilson Blank, so WOA gets Wilson blanks and then chambers them.

Rainier Arms™ | Browse | White Oak Armament | WOA 18 Stainless Steel Match Grade Barrel

I decided to get the one from MidwayUSA called the AR-Stoner barrel, some good reviews some bad but ill get it soon, I found out that AR-Stoner is just what Midway rebadges their "House" barrels which are made by Wilson Combat
AR-Stoner: AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 223 Remington (Wylde) Medium Contour 1 8 Twist
Wilson Combat: Match Grade Barrel | 5.56 NATO | Recon | 18" | 1-8 Twist-Wilson Combat

You are confusing Wilson "ARMS" with Wilson "COMBAT". Two different companies.

Ironically Wilson arms makes Wilson Combats barrels so I'm not really all that confused, also Wilson Arms didnt have a link to their barrel so I used the Wilson Combat cause it's a Wilson Arms barrel. Got it