• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

White Rodney King

You could not be any stupider.
They are a protected class.

On this forum and anyplace Democrats are in charge.

Do you live under a rock ?
I mean you can voice an opinion and it’s not the end of the world, it’s not like talking about lgbtqhdjdkdhd stuff and half the world turns on you.

Once again

You are wrong place wrong time.

Say hi to AJ for me.

Once again

You are wrong place wrong time.

Say hi to AJ for me.
I’m not saying anything terrible, you’re looking for the other folks on here.

If saying they aren’t one of the groups you can’t have an opinion on like the ones backed by the far left is bad enough to get banned forever for then I’ve seen stuff 100 times worse on here.

Last edited:
qualified immunity is the problem

Cop qualified immunity is nothing.

I want elected person qualified immunity.

They violate the Constitution than say "Take us to court on your dime"

You go to court and win they say "Oh well we will pay with tax money"

You get screwed a second time.

I want to see the politician lose his house.

Last edited:
Only question I have in the first vid is what is the hoody logo?

Typical results of government intervention.

Too bad they aren’t as exuberant about arresting elected officials guilty of far greater offenses than having a tail light out. Plenty of probable cause on open display.

That video was in Weatherford, it’s a college town, the dickhead cops are use to pushing punk ass college kids around, they’ve got a chip on their shoulder, I’ve seen more than one of them mouthy pricks get their teeth loosened by some roughneck they were trying to give “commands” to outside the bar, the problem with most cops is, they’re all on welfare, as in they think you should give them respect, instead of earning it.

I’m thankful for cops, even though there are a few knuckleheads in their ranks. But I know people that would be nothing more than animals if there wasn’t law and order, that takes police officers.
I’ve had many interactions with cops, even some bad cops, but I never got shot or tazed. Even had em yelling at me, I was quite a stupid teenager at times. 😳
But hindsight, my poor decisions were the common denominator in all the bad interactions.
Now I have a wife and kids so the cops don’t have to worry about me anymore. Haha.
I wonder how many people with a wife and kids had to worry about having their businesses shut down by cops for Covid. Would that be a "poor decision" common denominator? Just curious what you think.

He's white he ain't getting shit and he'll be lucky to not get locked up in some shithole okiehoma jail for resisting or disorderly or something.
And we ain't getting any free wide screens and tennis shoes or be able to burn down our favorite Popeyes Chicken and Ann-Margrets Rev. Al Sharptons not coming.

Reactions: BCP and deersniper
And we ain't getting any free wide screens and tennis shoes or be able to burn down our favorite Popeyes Chicken and Ann-Margrets Rev. Al Sharptons not coming.
I wonder if I can get some free biscuits if I picket them. Pay me with a box full to go away.

Reactions: BCP
Tell them you want the Reparation Box.
DD831705-88A5-4561-A744-FB04D53FFE00.gif

"I’m thankful for cops, even though there are a few knuckleheads in their ranks. But I know people that would be nothing more than animals if there wasn’t law and order, that takes police officers.
I’ve had many interactions with cops, even some bad cops, but I never got shot or tazed. Even had em yelling at me, I was quite a stupid teenager at times. 😳
But hindsight, my poor decisions were the common denominator in all the bad interactions.
Now I have a wife and kids so the cops don’t have to worry about me anymore. Haha."

@JimmyJr

For God's sake, dont let Wade2Big hear you say that. Dont need no cops when its all anarchy, we'll have vigilante groups to take care of business. They'll build the interstate highways too because...no government.

• Haha
Reactions: Makinchips208
The glass is half full with me when it comes to dealing with LE. They sense I'm not intimidated or give off a nervous, guilty vibe when around them which leads to a mutually respectful interaction.

I did know a POS growing up, a fat Eric Cartman that we allowed to tag along our group that we treated as an equal, overlooking the fact he was fatbody that we had to watch out for to help him keep up.
We gave him protection and nobody could bully him, even though he bullied weaker people. I later gave him a place to stay and split the costs when he lost his apartment and skipped out on the rent. He turned around and did the same thing to me.

He decided he would become a cop, actually a game warden, and arrest everyone of his old friends that ever called him fat or laughed at him. He never had the balls to follow through but others and myself couldn't drive down the road for awhile without getting harassed by the local cops over the most minor excuse who would always make a point to ask "Have you seen (Fatbody?) He was one sorry chickenshit.
LE, as a former Sheriff Deputy once said, is the most powerful, best organized gang on the street.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slash0311
Who will be the first to bell the cat?

If you can hunker down and not have to be in the first wave or two of mayhem and destruction, you'll be way better off.
Let the cannon fodder on both sides battle it out, then you can get down to the actual power struggle for who will be the new rulers.

Reactions: Pbgt and Im2bent
If you can hunker down and not have to be in the first wave or two of mayhem and destruction, you'll be way better off.
Let the cannon fodder on both sides battle it out, then you can get down to the actual power struggle for who will be the new rulers.

Here’s to the new boss.

Same as the old boss.

• Haha
Reactions: MJF and Snuby642
That's the same response as you get from biden when his teleprompter fails.^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pbgt