• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

White Rodney King

Smells fishy.

I bet there was more going on here not represented in the edited video . Why where 6 cops there? I’d like to see an unedited version of the whole event not the cherry picked video.

I bet he was being a ass, so they beat that ass.

Just like with Rodney King he probably earned his beating. I’ve interacted with police officers multiple times, generally I was in the wrong, be cool be respectful they generally just let you go with a warning.

Act like a prick, they’re paid to be pricks.

Literally this dude got his ass beat because he couldn’t deal with a simple tail light being out without acting in such a way They beat him, think about that😊!

What legal authority do the police hold? The presidency was attained unconstitutionally therefore illegally. The illegal president appointed an unconstitutional supreme court judge among others judges already spread through the federal court system. Other elections were fraudulent as well. Many state governments were involved and the rest are complicit and acknowledge unconstitutional federal power. Withour representation we have no Republic. By stomping on the Constitution, we have no legal laws.

Show me where these police have legal authority to initiate a traffic stop much less doing what they did. I’m all ears. As far as I’m concerned, police are enforcing unconstitutional and illegal laws. It’s sickening.

Dude, you're fucking retarded. Go away with that stupidity.

But if you want examples see Ohio Constitution article III section 6, article XVIII sections 3 and 7, Ohio Revised Code sections 5503.02, 4513.39, 715.05, 715.22, and all of section 311 for a start.

Last edited:
I'm confused, is there a law that states, you can't get out of your vehicle before the police walk up? I understand, driver was getting out as the cop was standing there.. different situation. Guy was too slow to get out of car.
Cops want you to stay in vehicle, so they have 'probable cause' to search your vehicle.​
If I pull over, and get out of the car with my drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance, before cops pull up behind me. What law have I broken?

Smells fishy.

I bet there was more going on here not represented in the edited video . Why where 6 cops there? I’d like to see an unedited version of the whole event not the cherry picked video.

Just like with Rodney King he probably earned his beating. I’ve interacted with police officers multiple times, generally I was in the wrong, be cool be respectful they generally just let you go with a warning.

Literally this dude got his ass beat because he couldn’t deal with a simple tail light being out without acting in such a way They beat him, think about that😊!
I have been in a scenario where 7 officers showed up for doing absolutely nothing illegal or even a traffic stop. Doing nothing wrong.

On the flip side, literally this dude got beat for a taillight out, is that the type of policing you want to see?

Smells fishy.

giphy.gif

I'm confused, is there a law that states, you can't get out of your vehicle before the police walk up? I understand, driver was getting out as the cop was standing there.. different situation. Guy was too slow to get out of car.
Cops want you to stay in vehicle, so they have 'probable cause' to search your vehicle.​
If I pull over, and get out of the car with my drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance, before cops pull up behind me. What law have I broken?

Roll the windows up, get out, and lock it.

Reactions: babyguppy
The last time I got pulled over - it was by an absolute rookie officer - so I requested a supervisor, and got about half the Police Department. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Jgunner
The reason they pulled him over was shit.
If they actually cared anything about safety, they could have just said, hey your tail light is out, please go get the bulb changed at your next stop and all good.

But nope...

Cue the boot lickers who I'm sure will be defending the police for anything and everything because apparently the guy didn't grovel fast enough and offer to lick their boots clean.
Stops like that are about revenue not safety, you have 2-3 tail lights for a reason.

I was charged $160 for not wearing a seatbelt crossing the road one driveway to another, but it wasn’t a moving violation it’s just money. Didn’t wear belts on the engine getting dressed and thats fine, most LEO will tell you they don’t buckle up. Yet my small town has an MRAP and the station is only 4000-5000 sqft. The fire station next door is larger, there’s 1 single 3 story medical building so they bought a 100ft+ ladder truck also lol

Edit- I’ve told that story before no need to repost

Last edited:
Dude, you're fucking retarded. Go away with that stupidity.
Either you belive in the law of the land, the Constitution, or you don’t. Without it there is no legal government in the USA. There is only tyranny. This is where we are. It’s gone.

Hopefully the military men understand what you don’t, that they aren’t legally obligated to follow any orders from this illegal administration. It may save their life.

Either you belive in the law of the land, the Constitution, or you don’t. Without it there is no legal government in the USA. There is only tyranny. This is where we are. It’s gone.

Hopefully the military men understand what you don’t, that they aren’t legally obligated to follow any orders from this illegal administration. It may save their life.

You're an idiot of the highest magnitude and a liability to this forum.

Bet you won't face up to a cop with your bullshit act of "what authority do you have?"

If I believed CNN, FOX, MSNBC, and the rest of the unconstitutional gov then I would probably feel the same way.

You sound like you don't even have an eight grade education nor any ability to research, reason, and deduce.

Definitely not the type of warrior needed for the fight ahead.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
You sound like you don't even have an eight grade education nor any ability to research, reason, and deduce.

Definitely not the type of warrior needed for the fight ahead.
I along with others acknowledge the current state of affairs. Most such as yourself refuse to do so. The gov has been out of hand for decades. Now it has been completely overthrown my marxists. How can there be any lawful enforcement of any law considering? There can’t be. That’s the reality. How can state governments legally accept an illegal fed? They can’t. We have no legal federal powers and no legal state powers as a result. There is enforcement and taxation. All unconstitutional and completely illegal. Tyranny.

Obviously you disagree but you don’t explain. The man in the video was beat up by men that derive their perceived power from an illegal state.

The guy is a moron. "All he wants are the charges dropped....". Not gonna happen if he plays nice. He needs to lawyer up and sue everyone, suddenly the police would be asking him to drop it.
Or just been cool, gotten a hey your tail light is out. O word, thanks for the heads up. Then tell the cop a joke or two... most people create their own problems with law-enforcement.
I along with others acknowledge the current state of affairs. Most such as yourself refuse to do so. The gov has been out of hand for decades. Now it has been completely overthrown my marxists. How can there be any lawful enforcement of any law considering? There can’t be. That’s the reality. How can state governments legally accept an illegal fed? They can’t. We have no legal federal powers and no legal state powers as a result. There is enforcement and taxation. All unconstitutional and completely illegal. Tyranny.

Obviously you disagree but you don’t explain. The man in the video was beat up by men that derive their perceived power from an illegal state.
5. Right to due process by law.

Explain how pulling somebody over for non-functioning equipment on your vehicle, which is law, is unconstitutional.

Reactions: Slash0311
Here they know only if you're driving a car registered to you. If you're not, they won't.

I've been stopped when I wasn't carrying. I said nothing when the trooper showed up at the door. She stood there looking at me and asked "is there something you need to tell me?" Me: "nope". Her: "what about concealed weapons?" Me: "I'm not carrying any".

Then there's this:

As far as I'm concerned the less said about guns during an encounter with the cops, the better.

With respect to good LEO, that ones not, he's a fucking pig, and should lose his job AND do some time. And he is exactly the reason people dont trust police and some slaughter them.

How fucking difficult is it to understand that if you treat officers respectfully when you get pulled over, that things go a lot smoother.

Don't be a fucking shithead, and you won't get treated like one.

God damn, some people are just fucking stupid.

And herein is the problem with people that have your philosophy, “it is all corrupt and illegitimate and therefore no government is legal”.
For example, what does the county or state or city police have to do with the feds? They have different laws they enforce and answer to different people.
You espouse lawlessness and tyranny, the very thing you say you hate.
He's been pushing the same ignorant logic for quite some time and has gotten vacations for pushing it too hard.

He wants anarchy, but likely would hate the result of having it.

Funny, the last time I was stopped (and I RARELY get stopped) I did exactly this. The cop approached like he expected me to come out blazing. He actually said I looked nervous, because I had my hands on the wheel with my documents ready.
I usually get some extra scrutiny from LEOs because my hotrod truck is kinda noisy and with the rollbar protruding out the back window it leads them to believe it might not be registered legit or insured.... so I get pulled over in it. No tickets ever. Just "extra" interactions with law enforcement. They always make up some reason for the stop. Sometimes I think they just want to see WTF is going on with it. I'm friendly and courteous always.

But I can never have my license, registration, or insurance ready because I cannot reach any of them while strapped into the harness. I get to explain that, then the LEO on scene gets to watch me climb out over the monkey bars, then walk around the vehicle to the other side door to get to the glove compartment. It's not very practical, but it's a conversation starter! LOL

What legal authority do the police hold? The presidency was attained unconstitutionally therefore illegally. The illegal president appointed an unconstitutional supreme court judge among others judges already spread through the federal court system. Other elections were fraudulent as well. Many state governments were involved and the rest are complicit and acknowledge unconstitutional federal power. Withour representation we have no Republic. By stomping on the Constitution, we have no legal laws.

Show me where these police have legal authority to initiate a traffic stop much less doing what they did. I’m all ears. As far as I’m concerned, police are enforcing unconstitutional and illegal laws. It’s sickening.
Boy, I just can't wait until you get pulled over. . .

Oh, wait. Attempted to be pulled over.

That should make the evening news.

ASGH and you know it.

We have no legal federal powers and no legal state powers as a result.

I knew you have no clue what federalism means, but thanks for showing us all that you don't.

State powers, including the power to police, do not derive from the federal government.

You are borderline illiterate when it comes to anything related to law, including constitutional law. Like I said, you seem to barely have an elementary level of education even though you seem intelligent.

Keep on clinging to your idiotic theories while the adults figure out how to win without looking like the guy walking around the Capitol wearing a buffalo hat.

I can’t believe some of the boot licking cunts - I won’t get out of MY vehicle if badge monkeys actually state arresting arsonist rioting rapist looting hordes- fair deal???
Obey commands - don’t get out of my own vehicle- this is how brain washed many sadly are .
It’s actually funny- they hero's claim not to be public officials when the tune up and bust the equipment of someone legally filming them- but are public officials and have to worshiped on the side of the road.
Watching our local pizza shop owner and barber be hauled off to jail for opening during Covid flushed any respect left for little boy blue .

Of course getting stopped for having a tail light out is just the officers pretext, or probable cause to stop, if you thinks you're doing something else like driving while intoxicated. Every time I've ever gotten pulled over for having a tail light out, it's been like 1:30 a.m. or 2:30 a.m. I've never been pulled over at a normal hour for having a tail light out. The officer just wants to stop you legitimately and then check and see what you're doing. So as soon as you says I stopped you for having a tail light out, thank him profusely, say I didn't know and immediately engage him in a pleasant and somewhat sophisticated conversation so he can see that I've not been drinking. Usually all tell him what I am doing out at 2:30 in the morning, having an early flight to the airport or whatever, and tell him I wish he could pull over everybody at 2:30 in the morning cuz half the people I see out here are drunk too. Then everybody nods and goes away. With a warning. Or no warning. Citizens need to let the police the police have the pretext to stop and check you for some more important crime without getting up in their s***.
I used to nice to them- now when they ask me where I’m going or what I’m doing doing at at 4am- ( not unusual for a coyote hunting farmer) I ask “what where you doing while blm blocked city streets in the capital and pointed rifles at motorists who didn’t pay tolls?” The two times this has happened once got a blank stare in response and once a deep look of shame- he probably was a half way decent guy - but many are judged by the company they keep

I usually get some extra scrutiny from LEOs because my hotrod truck is kinda noisy and with the rollbar protruding out the back window it leads them to believe it might not be registered legit or insured.... so I get pulled over in it. No tickets ever. Just "extra" interactions with law enforcement. They always make up some reason for the stop. Sometimes I think they just want to see WTF is going on with it. I'm friendly and courteous always.

But I can never have my license, registration, or insurance ready because I cannot reach any of them while strapped into the harness. I get to explain that, then the LEO on scene gets to watch me climb out over the monkey bars, then walk around the vehicle to the other side door to get to the glove compartment. It's not very practical, but it's a conversation starter! LOL
Yeah, but in all fairness you are old and white 😂🤣

I want to get pulled over by a young blond woman officer, then I'll tell her i have drugs in my pants so you better search me.

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
I knew you have no clue what federalism means, but thanks for showing us all that you don't.

State powers, including the power to police, do not derive from the federal government.

You are borderline illiterate when it comes to anything related to law, including constitutional law. Like I said, you seem to barely have an elementary level of education even though you seem intelligent.

Keep on clinging to your idiotic theories while the adults figure out how to win without looking like the guy walking around the Capitol wearing a buffalo hat.
I’m well aware of what you just stated and I explained already how the states are involved. At the very least all 50 states acknowledge an UNCONSTITUTIONAL federal gov’t. All 50 attacked residents with the fake pandemic and medically murdered people in hospitals. Which states are standing up to the fraud and backing the Constitution? None. This was the second time I explained my position to you which clearly demonstrates I’m well aware of the difference.

Your little name calling doesn’t bother me any either. You need to learn to use big boy words and thoughts to get your point across. Its more productive.

Edit to add: You quoted one sentence in one of my posts and completely and intentionally took it out of context. That’s deceitful. Its a lie.

Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper
Since when does a some jerk in a uniform mean you are no longer free to get out of your vehicle if you wish just by virtue of their presence?
Arrogant police thugs who like to think they should have everybody grovel, and bootlickers that cater to their delusions of power.

Did the police officer say that they were being detained and that they must remain in the vehicle first?

Perhaps someone wants to get out of their vehicle so they are clearly on camera so the police can't shoot them and then claim they were reaching for something so of course "I have a right to go home safely." (This has happened too many times and of course as usual there is no justice for the victims murdered by the police).

Because some folks work hard for their money, don't have a lot of it, and are not all that happy about bandits with badges taking what little they have and then telling them tough, take it up with the corrupt, complicit courts.
Imagine if you walked around shooting people that made you uncomfortable or wouldn’t show their hands.

I know the ligjts would get turned back on some neighborhoods

Do not give an officer a reason to believe you are going to react in any other way
You cops and boot lickers are out your mind.

Imagine a honest person putting their hands on a firearms around a cop as much as the blue pussys do around the people paying their checks.

Not even in the top 10 deadliest occupations. But academy tells them everyone is going to kill them. Basically like being in iragistan.
Unless a pimple face kid is shooting a school then time to hide outside by the dumpster

it is a bad cycle.
police feel more threatened and act like it.
people see the police acting more aggressively, and adjust thinking.
police see people adjust thinking, and feel more threatened...

Reactions: FWoo45
I’m thankful for cops, even though there are a few knuckleheads in their ranks. But I know people that would be nothing more than animals if there wasn’t law and order, that takes police officers.
I’ve had many interactions with cops, even some bad cops, but I never got shot or tazed. Even had em yelling at me, I was quite a stupid teenager at times. 😳
But hindsight, my poor decisions were the common denominator in all the bad interactions.
Now I have a wife and kids so the cops don’t have to worry about me anymore. Haha.
I've had to many buddies and customers that are LEO and the stuff they openly tell me they do makes me wonder what I don't know goes on.

I used to be really pro police, now you have to show me you're a good guy. I'm not anti-police, I just don't see a badge and automatically assume you're a good guy anymore. I've been told too many stories by the officers and seen way too much.

I hear you and I don't disagree really, but I don't agree totally either. We do have a government, ( all be it completely corrupted with an Executive that is illegitimate)the founders agreed that at such a point as we presently find ourselves, the current government should be removed and replaced. Obviously that's not a simple task with the humongous size of our government, but it is the founding fathers prescription. Be that as it may, we don't have the option of just ignoring our own laws and legitimate police authority (which is granted by the state not the feds), even if that authority is being abused. (Which it appears is the case here). There comes a point where as an adult you have to be smart enough to fight the battles on ghe correct battleground, not one where you are guaranteed to lose.

Reactions: wade2big
I hear you and I don't disagree really, but I don't agree totally either. We do have a government, ( all be it completely corrupted with an Executive that is illegitimate)the founders agreed that at such a point as we presently find ourselves, the current government should be removed and replaced. Obviously that's not a simple task with the humongous size of our government, but it is the founding fathers prescription. Be that as it may, we don't have the option of just ignoring our own laws and legitimate police authority (which is granted by the state not the feds), even if that authority is being abused. (Which it appears is the case here). There comes a point where as an adult you have to be smart enough to fight the battles on ghe correct battleground, not one where you are guaranteed to lose.
The difference between us it seems is that I view the states just as guilty as the fed for the reasons I already mentioned. You play ball with criminals, you are one. This is why I resent police or anyone else in a gov’t job for the matter. I appreciate your reply my man.

It's a lot easier to find a bad cop than it is to find a good one.

I've been rousted for getting a bottle of water out of the ice chest in the bed of my truck.
Seriously.
2 hours and 8 cops later they actually figured out I was getting a bottle of water out of the ice chest in the bed of my truck (had it in my hand the whole time).
If there is a way to waste man hours and money.....they will find it.