• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whitmer kidnap plot

That bitch had to be a dude at some point in her life, that is one ugly MFer.
This is the same POS globalist that would like to see everyone on the Right put in extermination camps.

She tried to stop, tried to stop hell, she did stop the sale of garden seeds in her state for people wanting to grow their own victory gardens, blatantly showing the enemy is trying to starve Americans into submission.

Being in MI I’ve followed this closely- and the story never added up, and as we suspect it was all bullshit- now the 2 poor fuckers that plead guilty after months in solitary confinement and being threatened with life sentences daily must really be kicking themselves. So with 14 feds of fed informants and 2 of their pals all recording everything and ratting anything they knew or were told to support the narrative- 0 convictions out of I believe nearly 40 counts between the 4 defendants.
Also surprised no one has mentioned the fbi hero who kicked this investigation off- was a drug and steroid using , sex cult member who tried to rap and strangle his wife just a short time after these guys were arrested- while the federal beast in its death throes is still very dangerous it’s getting to a point where there is such incompetence and corruption at every level that the ol’ FBI can’t even successfully manage a frame up of four - how to say this nicely- four rather sub average joes with no financial resources and will painted by the legacy media as white nazi isis members .
Also let’s not forget the important role those brave blue hero’s from the MInstste police played in this investigation- they were so good at their job they never asked important questions like - did you find any machine guns or bombs? Do these mostly unemployed men have access to night vision machine guns and bombs and a boat and a safe house in WI. Cause according to the jury the answer to those questions was nope:

I live in Michigan and can tell you for a fact that this was highly orchestrated. People could buy alcohol or lottery tickets, but were arrested or ticketed for fishing. I live in a highly Conservative town and some businesses owners bucked her authority. Local law enforcement refused to press charges, so the State Police was sent in to arrest business owners. Shackled them hand to foot and hauled them to Lansing.

For 2 weeks I was the only Soul on the road because of our Government Contract running military components. We were still producing every other part as well at full capacity with about a 50% workforce. Immediately following our draconian orders, I began researching what the virus was all about. Funny how Whitmer banned the lifesaving drugs many Countries were using to combat Covid. The fact Whitmer put Covid patients in nursing homes makes me sick.

Michigan is an extremely diverse State. West side is highly Conservative. East side is very Liberal and varies from upper class whites to poor blacks and a fair amount of click, click, dirka, dirka residents who have driven out the Polish and Italian. Drive 12 hours and Northern Michigan is a lot like Tennessee.

My State is following in the footsteps of Colorado and it breaks my heart. We haven't had a decent Governor since I've been voting. What happened to the residents of Flint is shameful and as a direct result put Whitmer in office. Had the Federal Government provided funding, and Snyder held his Cabinet accountable... things might be different?

For those who think things will turn around, you are only kidding yourself. Once gay marriage was legalized, it put the acceptance stamp on crazy. Our Governor, AG, and SOS are all crazy woke women.
I Sincerely wish things transpired differently, but too many white folks didn't give a shit about poor black folks in Flint. This fact will show up on election day for at least another decade.

These men are nothing more than Political Pawns used to swing Moderate voting during our last election!

Last edited:
I'd be lenient with Whitmer and give her more choices than she wants to give patriots. I'd give her the choice of going headfirst or feetfirst in the woodchipper. Because I'm a nice guy.

I love your enthusiasm MJF. Anyone know how slow an asphalt roller can move, and how one might light the rollers on fire? Seriously though, she should be on trial and headed to Prison!

Reactions: MJF
While a contractor for the FBI, they were bold enough to tell me and another contractor that “Congress believes whatever (the lies) they tell them”. Seriously.
So is Congress that scared (FBI has negatives?) or that stupid, or is the FBI that good at lying?

While a contractor for the FBI, they were bold enough to tell me and another contractor that “Congress believes whatever (the lies) they tell them”. Seriously.
So is Congress that scared (FBI has negatives?) or that stupid, or is the FBI that good at lying?
Option 4.
FBI/IC has the black mail on congress ?