• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whitney Houston Dead At 48

Krav69

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2007
Police have just found singer Whitney Houston dead at her home. Details are very sketchy at this time.

She had a ton of demons in the last several years, and subsequently wasted a ton of talent.

Rest In Peace.

Re: Whitney Houston Dead At 48

Oh the Horror, Whitney's gone...

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lByl1YOQBU4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's just too damn bad. We are all diminished. I guess.
frown.gif

Now starring in "The Body Bag" featuring Kevin Costner as the coroner.

Her music got me laid sometimes.

Sux she pissed away all that talent. Great pipes. Crackheads die. She'll be Saint Whitney before the end of next week ala Michael Jackson.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh the Horror, Whitney's gone...

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lByl1YOQBU4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

</div></div>

Frank secretly has all her albums on his pink iPod. It's ok Frank, it's ok.

I got no sympathy for all these star that are on top of the world. Just like sports stars that piss away God given talent and their opportunities that they had, and either are broke in a few years or in rehab, or worse yet dead due to their OWN life choices. Sure, everyone has their vices, but give them millions and it seems to accelerate their demise.

I have that much more respect for Bill Gates and people like that and his foundations giving back to the communities that do good with their fortunes and their talent.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got no sympathy for all these star that are on top of the world. Just like sports stars that piss away God given talent and their opportunities that they had, and either are broke in a few years or in rehab, or worse yet dead due to their OWN life choices. Sure, everyone has their vices, but give them millions and it seems to accelerate their demise.

I have that much more respect for Bill Gates and people like that and his foundations giving back to the communities that do good with their fortunes and their talent. </div></div>

I agree with this to some extent, but we will never know the hardship of being put under a microscope and constantly having our pictures taken at our every movement. Maybe drugs were her escape from her own success, and the subsequent stalking by the media that comes along with it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd bang her... </div></div>

still?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Krav69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Police have just found singer Whitney Houston dead at her home.

</div></div>

I believe she lost her home recently. The body was found the Beverly Hills Hilton.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiskeyWebber</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd bang her... </div></div>

still? </div></div>

Still....

What bothers me is now that she passed, all the sudden everybody cares. She has been a druggie for a long damn time, looks like it killed her, imagine that. There will be a big public out cry and all 30 of her "best friends" will all want to be on TV talking about what a tragedy this is, and what a good person she was.

What is more nauseating to me is Michael Jackson. He died and you would think that POTUS died. Suddenly he was a great guy. Did everyone suddenly forget that he was a FUCKING MOLESTER OF CHILDREN?

Just because they are famous doesn't mean they should be any more news worthy than any other junkie or child molester that died.

Whitney recorded a message to be played after her passing.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/40Gi28pNruA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/40Gi28pNruA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiskeyWebber</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd bang her... </div></div>

still? </div></div>

Still.... </div></div>

uh, tried to give you an out, guess you didn't want it
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiskeyWebber</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiskeyWebber</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd bang her... </div></div>

still? </div></div>

Still.... </div></div>

smile.gif
</div></div>

Might still be warm.......

Cheers,

Doc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiskeyWebber</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiskeyWebber</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd bang her... </div></div>

still? </div></div>

Still.... </div></div>

smile.gif
</div></div>

... but he wanted an "in."

Rockers beat poppers every time!

rockonkeith.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JelloStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got no sympathy for all these star that are on top of the world. Just like sports stars that piss away God given talent and their opportunities that they had, and either are broke in a few years or in rehab, or worse yet dead due to their OWN life choices. Sure, everyone has their vices, but give them millions and it seems to accelerate their demise.

I have that much more respect for Bill Gates and people like that and his foundations giving back to the communities that do good with their fortunes and their talent. </div></div>

I agree with this to some extent, but we will never know the hardship of being put under a microscope and constantly having our pictures taken at our every movement. Maybe drugs were her escape from her own success, and the subsequent stalking by the media that comes along with it? </div></div>

Cry me a river....with very few exceptions each and every one of these idiots spends every waking moment thinking up the next way to get attention. They leak their own sex tapes, behave like retards in public, walk around drunk, stoned, or otherwise indisposed knowing full well every cell phone, camera, and video device within 100yds will be recording their antics. All in the name of increasing their exposure and building their brand. If at the end of the day they want to whine that the pressure and scrutiny is too much, they are free to walk away and get a real job and it will all go away, but I'm betting all day long you won't ever see that happen.

Name one person within my 35 years that has laid it down like whitney did with our national anthem. The look in her eyes could never be conceived as anything other than proud.

Whitney died the second she put that pipe to her mouth. Is Bobby still alive, he's probably gonna move to Columbia with the insurance money.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doc76251</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Might still be warm.......

Cheers,

Doc</div></div>
That's both funny and disgusting at the same time

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She had a ton of demons in the last several years...</div></div>

And about a thousand pounds of them were named Bobby...but she made the choice to let those demons into her life. Sad.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RPtScJKtpos"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RPtScJKtpos" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Whatever you might say about her now, she gave us this at a time when we were in desperate need.

Thanks for posting that Veer. I'll never forget that night!

I lived about a mile from the old Tampa Stadium (The Big Sombrero as it was lovingly known back then!) where that Super Bowl was held. MacDill was still home to the 56th Tactical Fighter Squadron (Since moved to Arizona) and the city, particularly proud to host our first Super Bowl, pulled out all the stops.

The old Stadium was torn down once the new stadium, Raymond James, was built.

Seeing Whitney it in that video, the stadium, the F-16s, brings back many other memories as well but I fondly remember how much I enjoyed her rendition of the Anthem; uniquely styled and yet still beautifully done rather than tortured as so many "Stars" insist upon doing.

She really had it all: stunning beauty and an amazing voice.

I hope her life can motivate more people to choose sobriety.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rockers beat poppers every time!

rockonkeith.jpg
</div></div>
Keiff Richards can not be killed wif conventional weapons. (in my best british accent)

Whitney had her demons, but I still like her. What a voice.

She had her patriotic side too,

From Wikipedia:

"The Star Spangled Banner" is a charity single recorded by American singer Whitney Houston <span style="font-weight: bold">to raise funds for soldiers and families of those involved in the Persian Gulf War</span>. Written by Francis Scott Key, "The Star-Spangled Banner" is the national anthem of the United States. The musical arrangement for Whitney Houston's rendition was by conductor John Clayton. The recording was produced by music coordinator Rickey Minor, along with Houston herself.

Traditionally performed at sports games in the U.S., "The Star Spangled Banner" was performed by Houston at Super Bowl XXV in 1991. <span style="font-weight: bold">Houston donated her portion of the proceeds</span>.

After the September 11, 2001 attacks, Arista Records re-released Houston's "The Star Spangled Banner". <span style="font-weight: bold">She once again donated her share of the royalties, as did Arista Records, towards the firefighters and victims of the terrorist attacks</span>. This time the single peaked at #6 on the US Hot 100, and was certified platinum by the RIAA. It also surprisingly peaked at #5 on the Canadian Singles Chart. This made Houston the first musical act to take the national anthem Top 10 in the US, and have it certified platinum. In 2001, the song reached number six on the Billboard Hot 100, which was Houston's last Top 10 entry on the chart.

F her. May she burn in hell along with MJ. Him for raping kids and her for a legacy of horrible music.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TBannister</div><div class="ubbcode-body">F her. May she burn in hell along with MJ. Him for raping kids and her for a legacy of horrible music. </div></div>

Did somebody piss in your lemonade this afternoon?

First Whitney Houston dies, then I lose a sock in the dryer. I don't think I can carry on much longer.

Nope. I have a score to settle with Whitney, Bette Middler,Lee Greenwood and AFRTS.They owe me for nine months of repetative AirPlay I associate with service in hell.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TBannister</div><div class="ubbcode-body">F her. May she burn in hell along with MJ. Him for raping kids and her for a legacy of horrible music. </div></div>

Did somebody piss in your lemonade this afternoon? </div></div>

Like every singer she put her own spin on the national anthem, but thats still one of the best ive heard.

It seems she was found in her hotel bathtub, drowned, most likely from passing out after taking xanax.

It's a bummer. She really was the whole package, talent, looks, then things got completely derailed.

Who is Whitney Houston?
Does she shoot,..manufacture ammunition or offer cheap accessory deals on the Hide?

If not then why do I need to know shes died????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emouse</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who is Whitney Houston?
Does she shoot,..manufacture ammunition or offer cheap accessory deals on the Hide?

If not then why do I need to know shes died????

</div></div>

She was an English teacher and a better typist than Mavis Beacon. In either case, she might have helped you.

Say what you want about them...they seemed perfect for each other.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fP9a2Dyfawg"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fP9a2Dyfawg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

That's wrong................deliciously wrong!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dieselgeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
hm8sb.png
</div></div>