• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Who’s got the best deals on Trijicon scopes (not Acog)

Islas82

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2019
North Las Vegas
Looking into getting a 8x or potentially higher mag credo or USMC VCOG for my AR, I know there’s many vendors out there that help out, in your experience who’s got the best deals on these?

VCOG reticles are ass. The SCO is better, but still overall meh.

Reactions: Islas82
Yea but the tax sours the deal.

Sales tax on online sales now is the nature of the beast. The few dealers not collecting sales tax on out of state sales are breaking the law, as are you if you receive an optic and don’t pay state sales tax. There’s only a few states that don’t have laws on the books for sales tax. You can feel how you want about taxes but that’s the law and tax evasion is a felony.

Trijicon is one of the only optic companies that no longer has MAP or MRP, they did away with it a few years ago. You can search the UPC of whatever product you’re looking for and see prices. I’m sure Euro Optic will match whatever pre tax price you find it for but unless you’re in a state that doesn’t have sales tax then they’re going to charge you for it because it’s the law.

• Haha
Reactions: TheOE800
Sales tax on online sales now is the nature of the beast. The few dealers not collecting sales tax on out of state sales are breaking the law, as are you if you receive an optic and don’t pay state sales tax. There’s only a few states that don’t have laws on the books for sales tax. You can feel how you want about taxes but that’s the law and tax evasion is a felony.

Trijicon is one of the only optic companies that no longer has MAP or MRP, they did away with it a few years ago. You can search the UPC of whatever product you’re looking for and see prices. I’m sure Euro Optic will match whatever pre tax price you find it for but unless you’re in a state that doesn’t have sales tax then they’re going to charge you for it because it’s the law.
Ok…fed

VCOG reticles are ass. The SCO is better, but still overall meh.
Yea, am currently torn on what to do. This is a 16” AR (LWRC) that am thinking of going the SPR/DMR route with. Looking at higher magnification scopes too not passed 18x

I’m a fed because I’m smart enough to see that it’s not worth committing a felony to save $50 in STATE sales tax? LOL

Whatever. When they realize they can’t ban guns and start looking for reasons to make gun owners prohibited persons and something like that is what bites you in the ass you’ll only have yourself to blame. Especially when you even make it known you like to commit tax fraud on a forum for the world to see.

Trijicon is definitely a brand where you will not see crazy deals, price is pretty fixed across the industry from my experience.

Reactions: Islas82
Trijicon is definitely a brand where you will not see crazy deals, price is pretty fixed across the industry from my experience.

No, Trijicon is one of the few companies that don't have MAP. There's a bunch of companies with them listed with prices so low they're making a few bucks on the sale after merchant fees and shipping. Euro Optic is one of them, without MAP they have to in order to be competitive.