• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who does Rem 700 Tactical Bolt Handles

REL1203

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2010
Centreville, VA
Just got a Rem 700 AAC, and want to get a larger tactical bolt handle for it, but cant remember which custom shops do them? Any recommendations (with pics if you have them)?

Thanks

Re: Who does Rem 700 Tactical Bolt Handles

.......oh good god.....is there not a brainstem out there......today....?????

Everyones smart/tough/cool on the internet^^

Search on the top for it or call Short Action Customs.

Az precision. Just got mine back from him the other day and couldnt be happier. Great guy to deal with and tons of options.

Search Arizona precision and you will find the thread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 331V8</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Az precision. Just got mine back from him the other day and couldnt be happier. Great guy to deal with and tons of options.

Search Arizona precision and you will find the thread. </div></div>

Don't even need to search go to the others, optics etc. in the classifieds and they are on the first page 1st or 2nd thread.
AZ precision can't miss it.

+1 for AZ Precision, I had it done and on my gun in a week.

Another vote of AZ Precision. Mine was done correct and was back to me before I knew it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.......oh good god.....is there not a brainstem out there......today....????? </div></div>

C'mon Bolt!

1 he's a newb
2 You gave me a MUCH harder time when I made my first asinine post.

I think I still got my brainstem.....

Neil

BOLTRIPPER is not a man.
BOLTRIPPER is an institution.

search>"bolt knob" = the other three threads going at this time about this same thing, PLUS the three guys that do this on this site.

to quote MIKE, Hellen Keller could have found this info with some effort

But if I search for bolt knob then I might not get to ask the question and get the answer with less work.
grin.gif

You can get a knob or you can get a whole new handle and knob to boot, Price is pretty much the same.
GAP SAC AZP can help you out with a knob

Dan or Straight Shot can hook you up with a handle that is Tig welded.

IMG_5145.JPG

IMG_5144.JPG

AZ Precision did mine.

Top notch quality, supports .mil, no complaints.

read thru this thread for a few more bolt knob options

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2004369#Post2004369

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jakhamr81</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Okay AXEMAN, now I see your point. </div></div>

and man i will gladly help out people, i was a newb so i try to be nice. but, you gotta have a thick skin, you will get smacked for not doing the leg work first here just like in life. but if i gotta type "bolt knob" in search to find the post to cut & paste a link to show this guy what he wants, why dont i do that, but educate the guy on how easy it is to find the info on your own and not be dependent on others to get info. its the internet. yahoo finds me everything. before i ever ask a question, i know the answer because i have already used yahoo to look for the info. i was banging my head to find a barrel for my dpms 308. until i entered "lr308 barrel" and the next day i had a barrel on order to my exact specs.

i think if every person that wants to know what bolt action is best was to read every thread from every person that had already asked that question he would have sp much info he would never have to post his question. we have covered that. that and counter sniper scopes

AZ Precision all the way! Good people and top quality work.