• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Gunsmithing who does stock cheekpiece modification?

greggrissom

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2012
I am interested in having my McMillan A2 stock modified to having an adjustable cheekrest. Is there anybody here that does this type of work? If this is the wrong place, admins please move to appropriate section. Thanks

Check out LongRifles inc. Chad has a nifty Tac cheek piece. 2.4 ULTAC, Had one installed in my A3. Very Nice, solid, & lightweight.
Ask Chad to post a rifle build pic of the one he installed in the customers A3 on his web site.
I don't have a picture to show, but you can see a pic of one on LRI new web site, in the products section.

Last edited:
Check out LongRifles inc. Chad has a nifty Tac cheek piece. 2.4 ULTAC, Had one installed in my A3. Very Nice, solid, & lightweight.
Ask Chad to post a rifle build pic of the one he installed in the customers A3 on his web site.
I don't have a picture to show, but you can see a pic of one on LRI new web site, in the products section.

I've got one of Chad's 1st GEN setups that works very well. He's also got another one of my rigs that will be wearing the ULTAC at some point in time. As always, Chad's work is fantastic. I'm looking forward to evaluating the differences between the two setups.

t