• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who had Escaped Lab Monkeys on their Bingo card?

Right by berger bullets is a monkey raising or testing place(don’t remember which, but they are monkeys and for testing). Met a guy who worked there, you could tell he didn’t want to say what he did(just a caregiver) but i finally best it out of him.

got to think it's on purpose last spring we had a crash that funny enough released 100,000 African killer bees into the area yea . if they stayed in the area i don't think they would live through out the winter but mutant bees why not find it hard to believe it's only a mistake especially if they coming or going to a lab Ebola pet the monkey

lol just need a beaver release got the story for that too .

There are Snow Monkeys loose down in Dilley Texas. They were lab apes, about to be euthanized, and some bleeding-heart shipped them to a sanctuary. Of course that lasted about ten seconds, and they got out. They are multiplying. I don't think they are cute.

Last edited:
Why would the police waste their time (a public resourse) to locate the private property of a private company? Do Pennsylvania farmers get help from the police when their cows get out?

Big difference between a non native public nuisance and domestic cattle, and it doesn’t mean they’re infected with anything just because LE is trying to locate them.

To answer your question though, if an escaped cow is a public nuisance (standing in roadway, etc) yes LE will respond and if they can’t locate the owner to come get them then they usually have animal control bring them to the local shelter. If cows got out on the highway then that would likely be considered a public nuisance as well.

There are Snow Monkeys loose down in Dilley Texas. They were lab apes, about to be euthanized, and some bleeding-heart shipped them to a sanctuary. Of course that lasted about ten seconds, and they got out. They are multiplying. I don't think they are cute.
I've heard monkey is good eating. At least that's what my stepdad told me from when he was fighting in Korea 😁

second thought i had on this…

years ago, i made bingo cards for passing the time at a gun show. i passed them out to all the vendors. the cards had things on them like “dwarf” “crossdresser” “giant” “kid in stroller that is way too old to be in stroller” and on and on. it was the funnest gun show i ever went to. it was also hilarious when one of the venders would shout “BINGO” super loud and watching the people walking through wonder wtf.

it would be pretty fucking cool if we came up with an “event bingo” for the year. things like the thread title would be on the squares. as crazy as the world is today, the pit is the only group of people i know of that could possibly come up with shit whacky enough to make it interesting.

Just to add a bit. If your cattle get loose on the highway, the HP will definitely assist…

Monkeys are not something to take for granted, even small ones.
They are strong, smart and mean beasts with incredible agility and a penchant for wanting to gouge your eyeballs out.
They are also pack animals which makes them way more dangerous.

It's all fine on TV but when a sharp toothed baboon breaks into your kitchen and you grab a cast iron frying pan to go at them with, but they they snatch another frying pan and come after you with it... Things just got real...

I know a guy who went on an traditional archery African hunt. Told me a story about making a bad shot on a baboon and how he felt watching it remove the arrow from itself; kind of fucked up. If i recall, he did end up getting a good shot on it sometime later, said the fangs are huge and sharp.

Reactions: deersniper
Is it just me or did this suggested video pop up for everyone?

Maybe it's the Verne Troyer monkey rape search?

........or is this how Planet of the Apes really started?

Opera Snapshot_2022-01-22_164901_www.snipershide.com.png

second thought i had on this…

years ago, i made bingo cards for passing the time at a gun show. i passed them out to all the vendors. the cards had things on them like “dwarf” “crossdresser” “giant” “kid in stroller that is way too old to be in stroller” and on and on. it was the funnest gun show i ever went to. it was also hilarious when one of the venders would shout “BINGO” super loud and watching the people walking through wonder wtf.

it would be pretty fucking cool if we came up with an “event bingo” for the year. things like the thread title would be on the squares. as crazy as the world is today, the pit is the only group of people i know of that could possibly come up with shit whacky enough to make it interesting.
Please do not tempt fate .
I for one can do without giant flaming flying ass monkeys . Just saying .
I mean really . Anymore a dis shit and we're gonna have ta call Bert Gummer .

Reactions: FWoo45 and TACC
Somewhere there's a video of a monkey tickling another monkey's balls while it's fucking another monkey
Probably. I was an bio. major at an uppety liberal arts college; as part of an animal behavior class we had to watch and record every behavior a small group of 4 monkeys did for 24 straight hours. There wasn't a lot of monkey on monkey action except grooming but there was a LOT of individual spanking the monkey!

Seriously though, these animals from I-80 are in "quarantine", which may or may not be significant. It doesn't necessarily mean they are carrying infectious agents - I would assume there would be stricter control travel methods if they were, its more likely to prevent them from carrying anything before arrival that would jeopardize their experiments. All animals I ever work with in research labs (rats & sheep) were supposedly bred from private/contained sources (the sheep from one farm) to prevent exposure to infectious agents from miscellaneous animals in the wild that would jeopardize our experiments. All animals that "escaped" will most likely have to be put down especially more than a hour or two after the accident.

…i am not a fan of monkeys. sometimes i watch monkey shooting videos on youtube just to make me feel better.
Get on YouTube and search for David Tubb in South Africa then watch the baboons (truly mean and dangerous fuckers) die.

i would think the cold snap we are having would take care of them in short order.

i am not a fan of monkeys. sometimes i watch monkey shooting videos on youtube just to make me feel better.
Last February's cold snap didn't seem to affect their numbers, because they go back and forth to the shelter of the original site. They also huddle together, and remember they are called SNOW Monkeys, for a reason. They are spreading, they eat quail eggs and impact native vegetation. and CAN carry disease that spreads to humans. It is not a benign situation.

Reactions: deersniper
Last February's cold snap didn't seem to affect their numbers, because they go back and forth to the shelter of the original site. They also huddle together, and remember they are called SNOW Monkeys, for a reason. They are spreading, they eat quail eggs and impact native vegetation. and CAN carry disease that spreads to humans. It is not a benign situation.
Why are they not being dealt with?

what the fuck? LAST FEBRUARY? the article i read i thought was dated this last week?

and lest you didnt see what i posted, i fucking HATE monkeys. i’d just as soon shoot them myself as look at them.

All animals I ever work with in research labs (rats & sheep) were supposedly bred from private/contained sources (the sheep from one farm) to prevent exposure to infectious agents from miscellaneous animals in the wild that would jeopardize our experiments.

The monkeys are originally from Mauritius off the African coast.​

WNEP reported:
According to a CDC spokesperson, the monkeys were en route to a CDC-approved quarantine facility after landing Friday morning in New York. They are originally from Mauritius, a country in eastern Africa.
The crash happened around 3:30 p.m. Friday afternoon, that’s when the three monkeys got free in the Danville area.
Police say the driver who was transporting the monkeys was charged in the crash.
Originally, state police told us four monkeys were on the loose.
As of Saturday afternoon, some people were still worried.

“Little monkeys, we got bears, we have coyotes, we have deer, you know all the time. A little 3-pound monkey doesn’t scare me, but why are they so concerned about it is what concerns me,” said Howie Lerch, Valley Township.

Friday night Newswatch 16 spoke with Michelle Fallon of Danville, who saw the entire accident. She jumped into action; helping both drivers and the loads they were carrying.

“I walk up back on the hill and this guy tells me, ‘Oh, he’s hauling cats. I said, ‘oh.’ So I go over to look in the crate and there’s this green cloth over it. So I peel it back, I stick my finger in there and go ‘kitty, kitty.’ It pops its head up and it’s a monkey,” Fallon said.

Fallon was contacted Saturday by the CDC and was told to monitor herself for any cold-like symptoms.
^^^^she(Fallon)

She shared the letter from the CDC with Newswatch 16; it reads in part that, "the surviving monkeys will be quarantined and will be monitored for infectious diseases for at least 31 days before their release."

Last edited: