• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who has had enough of this Zombie Crap?

Re: Who has had enough of this Zombie Crap?

Wonder how much of this zombie bullshit is seeping into the minds of truly dangerous mentally unstable gun nuts? When I first saw those god-dammed green boxes of zombie ammo from Hornady, I was so confused to whether they were real or not. Guy I work with and talk gun all the time with has 4 daughters and said his girls saw them at the store and though they were toys too. Then I see bullshit like the "chain saw" shot gun, and the green bio hazard themed guns with anti zombie shit all over it.

FOR FUCKING CRYING OUT LOUD! Guns are not fucking toys. Zombies are not fucking real. If I were a gun dealer, profit or not, this stuff would not be on my shelves. We already have a hard enough time with people now days discerning fact from fiction (batman asshole in Colorado.) Last thing we need is some fake zombie panic, like the CDC/HLS prepped for last year.

Leave that crap to the air soft and paint balls. Sitting alone in your room, playing Cawl of Dooty and pretending you are a soljer is going to get people fucking killed when you have some sort of break from reality. Put your toys down and understand that guns are for responsible adults, so act like one! Same thing with the zombie crap. Next time you are in a gun store and see it, ask the manger to get rid of it or you will not shop there anymore.

One more thing, I was at a gun show a month ago and every ass hole in there was selling anti zombie crap. One dude actually was selling baseball bats with table saw blades mated to them.

This country is so fucked right now because it is owned and operated by people who refuse to be adults.

I just want to point out the whole zombie craze was created way before being picked up the firearms industry. I'd link the whole craze to "The Zombie Survival Guide" book. That was back in 2003/4 when zombie minded reality, with a hint of comedy, based discussion first came from. Prior to that zombies were just those things in horror movies. Once zombies became their own culture/fad outside and in the firearms community, firearms related companies began making their products in response.

I guess I'm totally sick of the zombie crap, sick of barf.com too. Instead of going to the gun store and buying an AR15 I bought the XDS instead. I don't really want to be associated with a rifle that's getting the reputation of a Ken and Barbie doll accessory.