• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Who has seen a Creedmoor like this before?

I'm not a big fan of the pistol grip on my AX and was hoping the thumbholes for the AT would fit the AX but it's reported they won't. Next solution is to do what you did but I'd use a AT AICS donor stock so that I can get rid of the retarded sling hooks on the hinge at the same time.

My question is, how did you bust the epoxy that it's held together with and what epoxy did you use going back together? I figure a heat gun will work but knowing ahead of time will make things easier.

That is pretty damn sweet! Do you know if the skins were modified to fit, or if an actual AICS folder frame was modified into the chassis? Perhaps just a tad of both?

That is pretty damn sweet! Do you know if the skins were modified to fit, or if an actual AICS folder frame was modified into the chassis? Perhaps just a tad of both?

The skins cannot be made to fit. He swapped the rear section. The rear section is held on by epoxy and a pin. My understanding is you drive out the pin and heat of the epoxy and it comes off.

I actually like that a lot. That's a great idea for ax chassis that don't have the psr buttstock.

Good sweet lord, this is the sickest rifle I've ever seen!! I want!!!! More pics please??