• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Who has U.S. Optics in stock?

Benl

Private
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2009
I am brand new to the forum. I was pointed this way with (what I thought was) a simple question: Where can I get a U.S. Optics SN-3 1.8-10X scope, in stock (just the plain ol' $1545 1.8-10X)?

I have a SN-4s and love it, and would like to get something with a little more magnification but don't want to wait 6 months for it. If I can't find one, I'll just go with the Nightforce 2.5-10X, but really wanted another U.S. Optics.

Re: Who has U.S. Optics in stock?

There is one for sale in the "Optics for Sale" section, pretty good price, check that first.

I think Midway sells them, if you are lucky enough to get onto their wedbiste and it works.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rancid Coolaid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is one for sale in the "Optics for Sale" section, pretty good price, check that first.

I think Midway sells them, if you are lucky enough to get onto their wedbiste and it works. </div></div>

OK, I'm a special needs forum user... Where is the classifieds section of this site?

Call Jensens in Loveland Colorado. They usually have a small but nice selection on hand.

Thanks, I called them. They have one with a bunch of stuff on it I don't need (turning a $1500 scope into a $2300 scope...same for the one for sale here in the "Optics for sale" section.)

If you want a striped version, you might as well order one direct from them. Most buy USO because they can customize it to their needs/wants. So its hard to find a USO "in stock" or used thats going to have all the features you want, or dont want in your case.

Thanks. I'm looking into it.