• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who has Vudoo aluminum 12 or 15 round mags in stock?

Masojoh

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 29, 2020
My Google-fu is coming up short this week. Does anyone have a source they can point me to for aluminum 12 or 15 round Vudoo mags? My rifle is about 90% with the polymer ones, and 98% with the aluminum one that I have. Hoping to pick up one more aluminum mag for my kit.

Thanks in advance!

My Google-fu is coming up short this week. Does anyone have a source they can point me to for aluminum 12 or 15 round Vudoo mags? My rifle is about 90% with the polymer ones, and 98% with the aluminum one that I have. Hoping to pick up one more aluminum mag for my kit.

Thanks in advance
Pretty sure they’re discontinued, you’ll have to check the BST forum here or somewhere that sells used

When I got my Vudoo I was told that they are redesigning the 15-round magazines. I keep checking and hoping.

Dang. Ok. May give them a ring to see if they have an eta on any new ones. Thanks!

Emailed Vudoo earlier, and got this response.

On a related note - their customer service continues to be top notch.

————-

The 12 and 15 round mags have been discontinued. We're redesigning them and hope to have some ready before the end of the year.

Best,

Greg Roman
Director of Compliance and Logistics

Reactions: JohnTheFisherman
Would you be interested in a 10 round aluminum mag?

Would you be interested in a 10 round aluminum mag?
Thank you, sir. I’m actually all set. Had another member come through and offer me an unused 15 rounder. I’m all set.

That's interesting (discontinue / redesign). I have two 15-rounders. Early on, I had quite a but of trouble with misfeeds - cartridge simply would not strip out of the mag and bolt stopped cold. I was very confident rim-lock wasn't the issue.

What I finally learned is the cartridges MUST stack in the mag with the noses staggered as shown in the photo. If two catridges stack with the bullets NOT staggered as shown - top round of the unstaggered pair will present nose-down to the bolt, which then pushes the round into the front of the mag and bolt ain't'a'gonna close.

My polymer 10-rounders will do the same thing if rounds aren't staggered but, for whatever reason, the 10-rounders load properly with less fussiness.
IMG_3105.jpeg