• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Who have you used to do slide milling?

zeroz

3m ta3
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
South central, co
Who have you used with good success? I want to put a RMRCC on my 43. Looks to be a ton of options out there. Don't want to send it to a hack. Interested to hear who you used, especially if you had them do nitride.

Reactions: RS14
This one was done by mod1firearms. Aesthetics are awesome on it and the rmr pocket was done very well. It has the recoil lug studs milled in and was fit well enough I can barely get the RMR in and once it was on I could hold the slide upside down without the screws in and the RMR stayed. That means the screws will likely never see any shear loads and is really desirable

Attachments

• 20191004_103413.jpg
    20191004_103413.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 28
Mark Housel at L&M Precision Gun works is one of the best ever.

I’ve also had great service from Primary Machine.

I don’t think I’d hesitate to use Parker Mountain Machine either. I’ve had good luck with small parts they have made.

Mark Housel at L&M Precision Gun works is one of the best ever.

I’ve also had great service from Primary Machine.

I don’t think I’d hesitate to use Parker Mountain Machine either. I’ve had good luck with small parts they have made.
L&M has done fantastic work for me as well as PMM. PMM is just so backed up. Can't say enough good about the work Mark at L&M has done though. 100% recommend. When I get around to having my 43 done it'll be going to him.

I've been happy with several slides I've had done at Suarez International.
PXL_20210106_164724106.jpg
PXL_20210106_164347075.jpg
PXL_20210106_165050675.jpg

I've used DP Custom Works and Slideworks Engineering

Of those two I'd use Slideworks again