• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Who here is in North Dakota?

Fucking cold in the winter........my brother lived in Rolla........10 miles from the Knucks........snow in October..............

Tell me about Watford City
IMG_2433.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
I'm in NC ND. Watford is something. The oil patch started booming again in about 2007 or so. Went from a ranch town to an oil city. Grew like crazy. I was there in 2022 and couldn't believe it. Man camps where I used to hunt antelope. I suppose crime went up. Countryside is beautiful, close to the north unit.

Tell me about Watford City

There's a hill there. So you could see the other side of the state from the top.

There was 1 good restaurant last time I was there.

3 farm stores and 2 electrical supply houses. Lots of storage units.

Lots of trailers and man camps. Tornado tried to take a bunch of them awhile back. It didn't do a very good job.

It's cold and the wind blows, or it's hot and the wind stopped. -40* and 40mph winds aren't uncommon, 110* 99% humidity and 0 mph is fun also.
It's a drive to get good fishing. Fishing and drinking are the only way I ever figured out how to pass time. Gun ranges are a myth and with all the oilfield trash finding private property to shoot on is hard.

If your looking to move, there’s a nice plantation house for sale in uniontown👍

• Haha
Reactions: johnnycat