• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who here is in North Dakota?

Fucking cold in the winter........my brother lived in Rolla........10 miles from the Knucks........snow in October..............

Tell me about Watford City
IMG_2433.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
I'm in NC ND. Watford is something. The oil patch started booming again in about 2007 or so. Went from a ranch town to an oil city. Grew like crazy. I was there in 2022 and couldn't believe it. Man camps where I used to hunt antelope. I suppose crime went up. Countryside is beautiful, close to the north unit.

Tell me about Watford City

There's a hill there. So you could see the other side of the state from the top.

There was 1 good restaurant last time I was there.

3 farm stores and 2 electrical supply houses. Lots of storage units.

Lots of trailers and man camps. Tornado tried to take a bunch of them awhile back. It didn't do a very good job.

It's cold and the wind blows, or it's hot and the wind stopped. -40* and 40mph winds aren't uncommon, 110* 99% humidity and 0 mph is fun also.
It's a drive to get good fishing. Fishing and drinking are the only way I ever figured out how to pass time. Gun ranges are a myth and with all the oilfield trash finding private property to shoot on is hard.

If your looking to move, there’s a nice plantation house for sale in uniontown👍

• Haha
Reactions: johnnycat