• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Who hunts with a "ROCK" or similar tactical style

Re: Who hunts with a "ROCK" or similar tactical style

I had to buy a GAP Crusader to find out how much they weighed and yep they're all of 12 pounds, but boy do they shoot! I figure it'll tip the scale around 15 when she's all loaded up. Not sure how much hiking it'll see, but it'll make a great "gentlemens" hunt gun.

I hunt with my 338 Lapua Ackley Improved. So far only one coyote succumb to the rifle at 480 yards.

AZone09003.jpg

AZone09004.jpg

AZone09001.jpg

Picture184.jpg

Re: Who hunts with a "ROCK" or similar tactical st

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Desert Fox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hunt with my 338 Lapua Ackley Improved. So far only one coyote succumb to the rifle at 480 yards.

AZone09003.jpg

AZone09004.jpg

AZone09001.jpg

Picture184.jpg
</div></div>
I believe I recognize that rifle, did Nathan Dagley build that?

Re: Who hunts with a "ROCK" or similar tactical st

Son thr first season with the Patriot arms 308

HPIM0090.jpg

Some TRG work
DeerSeason008.jpg

DeerSeason011-1.jpg

Daughter with a GAP 6.5x284
Decdoe.jpg

So yeah we use them.

There are a lot of shooters on here, which is to be expected on a sniper site I am sure.

From a few weeks ago and still cracking me up.

IMG_8081-1.jpg

You should be proud of that boy. That's a feat in itself. 600 or 700 pounds, live weight? I'm guessing.

Just a kid I work with,who had never killed a Bear and wanted to paste a dandy. Handed him my FN SPR with 155Scenars and crept him inside 40yds and that was it.

I got him on back with his guts out(tied legs together,to make a backpack),but couldn't hold it there long enough for him to grab my camera and bang a frame. The greasy bastards roll around too much in their own skin and I was fighting daylight,to get too Western on him.

Shoulda though,it woulda been CLASSIC. He'd not go 600.

Well, it looks like you helped him land a decent one.

It was the Adventure of his Life and another weekend for me.(grin)