• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Who is going to see the movie The Hangover 3 tonight?

I went on Thursday to see part 3.

It let me down. The fun for the first two is when they wakeup in chaos and then need to find clues to recreate what happened.
This one is linear - they spell out the plot line as they go.

You lose the fun of them discovering what happened along the way.

They are constantly referencing the first two movies so you laugh at the references.

This is one that was not with the $13

This was by far the worst one yet... I thought #2 stunk and this has solidified my disinterest in the series. These hangover movies are becoming more like how American Pie tried over and over again with several spin-offs which were terrible. Boo this movie.

I went on Thursday to see part 3.

It let me down. The fun for the first two is when they wakeup in chaos and then need to find clues to recreate what happened.
This one is linear - they spell out the plot line as they go.

You lose the fun of them discovering what happened along the way.

They are constantly referencing the first two movies so you laugh at the references.

This is one that was not with the $13

+1

They've lost the originality of the first one. There was some funny parts, but I didn't leave overly thrilled, and actually if you stayed for after the credits, you came away wishing you could scratch your eyes out. Very disturbing. I don't' even know if i could recommend it for a red-box, it was that bad.