• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who is .gov gonna let be supreme leader in 24. opinions anyone

If you believe your vote doesn’t count, do you still vote?

-Stan
For a while, I did not think the vote mattered. So, I did not vote in 2016. Then, Trump won. Surprised the crap out of everyone.

So, I voted in 2020. I will vote in 2024. Even if the system is "rigged." fuck them. I will continue to vote. Make those evil cunts work for it. Quit handing them everything in the world like McConnell does. Just stop it.

Reactions: Maggot
Wouldn't be bad in Gitmo, three hots and a cot and no more shoveling snow not to mention the tan one would have.
You should listen to the interview that Jordan Peterson did with Mohamedou Ould Slahi. Allegedly he was illegally detained and interrogated in gitmo. Either way, it sounded like an unpleasant time for the guy.

Last edited:
Yep. gies me the right to bitch.
You have that anyway. Guaranteed by the First Amendment. Use it while it's still legal.

This notion of practically unlimited franchise has had horrendous consequences though.

The further this mess goes, the more I agree with Heinlein's premise in Starship Troopers.

Mike

Reactions: mosin46 and Ronws
"An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as a king can".
In the movie The Patriot, Mel Gibson said “why should I trade one tyrant 3000 miles away for 3000 tyrants one mile away. An elected legislature can trample a man’s rights as easily as a king can”. It’s a great quote from the movie.

All gov’t is rule by force and laws are used to restrain the decent so the indecent can rein supreme. Many people cannot seem to grasp the concept.

Me and the guys I work with have similar beliefs on how it all plays out. If you wanna know the full end game just read the bible. It tells what's gonna happen. Not the 24 election, but the whole damn thing. Evil ain't gonna win in the long run. But like someone on here said..... It gets worse before it gets worse

You have that anyway. Guaranteed by the First Amendment. Use it while it's still legal.

This notion of practically unlimited franchise has had horrendous consequences though.

The further this mess goes, the more I agree with Heinlein's premise in Starship Troopers.

Mike
I believe what Maggot was saying is the converse of the notion that if you don't vote, then you have done nothing to change anything.

Hence, at least at first, the desire of Brandon Herrera, the AK Guy, running for the 23rd district of the US House of Representatives. He can bitch about politicians giving away gun rights or he can do something about and he has chosen the latter. Primarily as a 2A supporter.

I thought it was interesting that the 1st and 2nd amendment are right next to each other. Often times, you need one to protect the other.

And yes, the idea that the franchise depends on your investment in what is voted for is important. The people who work the least are the most likely to vote bread and circuses into law. Some of Heinlein's characters had variations of voting requirements. Solve a simple quadratic equation, for example.

x^2+5x+5 = (x+2)(x+3)

or single variable derivative in differential calculus.
3x^2 + 5x + 3 = 5x + 5

But men could be expected to serve. Women could serve. Or they could be mothers and have the right to vote because they are contributing to society because they are raising children to be responsible adults.

Problem is, how would one reconcile this with the notion of complete free agency? OTOH, service should not be conscripted, it should be volunteered. A society that uses conscription is doomed. Not just because it is a slave army but because the society is not honestly behind it or cannot trust the leaders they have.

I am reminded of "McNamara's Morons." He was running out of bodies. The smart ones had been killed in WWII and Korea and he had to start bringing in guys who were almost bright enough to pour coffee.

Heinlein raised the question through Woodrow Wilson Smith, AKA Lazarus Long.

Monarchy or dictatorship is the idea that one guy is smarter than anyone else. Democracy is the idea that a majority of people are smarter than one guy.

I think it was Churchill who said that democracy was the worst form of government. Except when compared to all others.

Reactions: OkieMike
I don't honestly think our votes matter any longer, at least above the local level.

However, I simply cannot bring myself to not vote, because I've always felt that if you don't vote, you have zero right to bitch.

If you don't vote, shut the fuck up, because I don't want to hear your shit.

We have had school levies pass or fail by a single vote.

One of the city council elections e few years back was close to a three way tie.
A total of like 300 votes cast, they recounted 3 times and got different results every time! 😂

I don't honestly think our votes matter any longer, at least above the local level.

However, I simply cannot bring myself to not vote, because I've always felt that if you don't vote, you have zero right to bitch.

If you don't vote, shut the fuck up, because I don't want to hear your shit.
Ever been involved in politics at the local level?

It'll open your eyes to just how corrupt government is...

I figure the only difference between politics in my Podunk town and DC is the amount of dollars in play.

I can't say anything about it right now but the wheels are turning here locally. I don't hold out a lot of hope that things will change a lot... But we'll see.

Mike

Ever been involved in politics at the local level?

It'll open your eyes to just how corrupt government is...

I figure the only difference between politics in my Podunk town and DC is the amount of dollars in play.

I can't say anything about it right now but the wheels are turning here locally. I don't hold out a lot of hope that things will change a lot... But we'll see.

Mike

All true. Local politics is more corrupt than the higher levels of government. I'm not saying that is an excuse to neglect voting. It should be even more of a reason to vote; especially at the local level.

If one does get involved in local politics be very careful. The opposition will usually stop at nothing to destroy you. Also look up the Battle of Athens Tennessee in 1946.

Face of local corruption...

iu

After 2020 I no longer vote. It is a complete waste of time. Call me when you need rifles and ammo.
Hell voting for a republican is just as disgusting as voting for a dem yet most everyone screaming “you better vote or don’t bitch” will more than likely vote straight R thus repeating the same cycle of insanity never understanding that it matters very little if anything at all who “wins” the election. Every single politician in office could be an “R” and nobody in the working class would be better for it. Fuck their elections. I won’t legitimize the illegitimate.

Hell none of these criminal politicians would even have power if people didn’t trade their soul for a position and a paycheck in the public sector to “serve” on behalf of these demons on earth. The worst offenders carry a gun and a badge while using violence to support and protect these vile humans.

I believe what Maggot was saying is the converse of the notion that if you don't vote, then you have done nothing to change anything.

Hence, at least at first, the desire of Brandon Herrera, the AK Guy, running for the 23rd district of the US House of Representatives. He can bitch about politicians giving away gun rights or he can do something about and he has chosen the latter. Primarily as a 2A supporter.

I thought it was interesting that the 1st and 2nd amendment are right next to each other. Often times, you need one to protect the other.

And yes, the idea that the franchise depends on your investment in what is voted for is important. The people who work the least are the most likely to vote bread and circuses into law. Some of Heinlein's characters had variations of voting requirements. Solve a simple quadratic equation, for example.

x^2+5x+5 = (x+2)(x+3)

3x^2 + 5x + 3 = 5x + 5

But men could be expected to serve. Women could serve. Or they could be mothers and have the right to vote because they are contributing to society because they are raising children to be responsible adults.

Problem is, how would one reconcile this with the notion of complete free agency? OTOH, service should not be conscripted, it should be volunteered. A society that uses conscription is doomed. Not just because it is a slave army but because the society is not honestly behind it or cannot trust the leaders they have.

I am reminded of "McNamara's Morons." He was running out of bodies. The smart ones had been killed in WWII and Korea and he had to start bringing in guys who were almost bright enough to pour coffee.

Monarchy or dictatorship is the idea that one guy is smarter than anyone else. Democracy is the idea that a majority of people are smarter than one guy.

I think it was Churchill who said that democracy was the worst form of government. Except when compared to all others.
Did you seriously try to go all mathy and shit.....in the pit ?

Brutha, you should be ashamed, and mocked, for such an act.

Hell voting for a republican is just as disgusting as voting for a dem yet most everyone screaming “you better vote or don’t bitch” will more than likely vote straight R thus repeating the same cycle of insanity never understanding that it matters very little if anything at all who “wins” the election. Every single politician in office could be an “R” and nobody in the working class would be better for it. Fuck their elections. I won’t legitimize the illegitimate.

Hell none of these criminal politicians would even have power if people didn’t trade their soul for a position and a paycheck in the public sector to “serve” on behalf of these demons on earth. The worst offenders carry a gun and a badge while using violence to support and protect these vile humans.
I am reminded of the book "Friday" by Heinlein.

In that story, the USA does not exist anymore. We become a balkanized continent. California is its own country with rampant and viral democracy. They vote on everything, including dog-catcher.

Side question: So, Wade, how much do you contribute to the fund for the widows and orphans of fallen police officers? It's just me and I won't tell anyone.

x^2+5x+5 = (x+2)(x+3)

3x^2 + 5x + 3 = 5x + 5

I am replying to myself to correct myself. I have failed my own voting requirement.

x^2 + 5x + 6 = (x+2)(x+3)

1701818806708.jpeg

Last edited:
Does any official, elected or otherwise give a damn about you or me? Huh...

Been thinking more about how they will handle Trump's popularity. They recently brought up Iran's death threats against the Trump adminsitration again (I recall the one against Pompeo). So, no coincidence 6B + 10B could be enough for some Iranian-national (under absolutely no CIA influence for sure) to do the deed? Dirty deeds done not so cheap?

Last edited:
If you believe your vote doesn’t count, do you still vote?

-Stan
Here in Caddo Parish, we had a runoff election for Sheriff last month. The democrat won by one vote, yes one(1) vote. A lawsuit was filed, and there was 11 fraudulent ballots found. We have a re-election in March. If you think your vote doesn’t count, and you sit the election out, you have nothing to bitch about. Is there election fraud? Absolutely. But being a quitter, and sitting your ass at home, just makes it easier for them.

Here in Caddo Parish, we had a runoff election for Sheriff last month. The democrat won by one vote, yes one(1) vote. A lawsuit was filed, and there was 11 fraudulent ballots found. We have a re-election in March. If you think your vote doesn’t count, and you sit the election out, you have nothing to bitch about. Is there election fraud? Absolutely. But being a quitter, and sitting your ass at home, just makes it easier for them.
Your story is nice but it makes no difference in the big picture. People have the power to turn their backs on the corrupt system and implode it. They just don’t have the organization to do so. Gov’t has it’s laws and badged gang members to keep people disorganized and terrorized which includes whichever sheriff “won” the election in your county. He is now part of the problem.

Voting in a system designed to control and steal from men doesn’t matter. Real change will never be had at the ballot box no matter how much people want this to be true.

Your story is nice but it makes no difference in the big picture. People have the power to turn their backs on the corrupt system and implode it. They just don’t have the organization to do so. Gov’t has it’s laws and badged gang members to keep people disorganized and terrorized which includes whichever sheriff “won” the election in your county. He is now part of the problem.

Voting in a system designed to control and steal from men doesn’t matter. Real change will never be had at the ballot box no matter how much people want this to be true.
So, what you’re saying is, that you’ve already given up. You’re quitting. The commies won, and Wade is going to sit at home and do absolutely nothing. Gotcha…..👍🏻

So, what you’re saying is, that you’ve already given up. You’re quitting. The commies won, and Wade is going to sit at home and do absolutely nothing. Gotcha…..👍🏻
Voting for criminals inside the most corrupt government in the world isn’t doing anything other than legitimizing the illegitimate my man. Change won’t ever be made as long as people foolishly believe in the system designed to control them and bleed them dry. People can play pretend but it changes nothing.

It's like hunting deer on public land versus staying home. In the field, the odds are against you. Staying home, you definitely don't get any deer.

So, whether not the game is rigged, it's like the old advice I had read. When given a chance to cut the deck of cards. Any influence you can have in a statistical universe is better than none.

But I also see the attraction of apathy. It takes less energy. Heck, just stay on the couch and train the dog to bring beer to the couch.

If I don't vote, there is a "zero" percent probability that I can influence the winner.
If I do vote, the probability changes to ""non-zero".

Reactions: Ronws