• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who is not a little guilty?

I dont break the laptop out unless I'm shooting farther than 250yds and I only measure my dick if shooting 650 or farther with at least a quarter value wind. This guy is an amateur.

The only time I did that was when I shot my old Chrony, killed it good.

Not guilty of the prep in any way, shape or form...but I did miss a wounded, stationary hog a week or so ago from about a hundred yards!

Next shot put her down...but I have a recorded memory of a whiff to enjoy for years.

• Haha
Reactions: Dragonscout25
An Accuracy International with a Spuhr and SB, running the Gay Tiger would have nailed it.

That's funny. I did something like this with a loose scope. Had everything set, take the first shot at 100yds. Barely made paper. Next shot was off the paper. Talk about someone who was fuming. I packed up everything, went home, didn't touch that rifle for almost a month. Found out it was the gunsmith's fault. I was that gunsmith........

• Haha
Reactions: Dragonscout25
Link is broken for me.. or I’ve been banned from page lol
1595050595069.png

I can't see it either, and refuse to sign up just to.

I didn't realize my wife took video of that 45-yard attempt on a groundhog last week :mad: