• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Who is running the MPCT-1 reticle on there ZC scope.

Moose

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jul 3, 2005
    NJ
    I have the MPCT-2 in my 4x20 and will be purchasing another one for my Vudoo 22.I mostly use the rifle for shooting critters and the MPCT-1 looks very nice for that task.

Most of our customers using our scopes for hunting prefer the Mpact 1 myself included. The main reason for me beside less clutter , is at low magnification and on a moving target my eye goes directly to the center of the reticle without any other distraction within the reticle.

Thank you for your support !

Thank you for your input it does look like it would be faster to put on a critter when moving.

Reactions: CSTactical
    I've found the MPCT-1 to be less distracting as well. That being said, the circles in the new MPCT-3 look to be cleaner to me than the lines in the 2.

Thank you for your input it does look like it would be faster to put on a critter when moving.

I hate to tell ya, there's one here with your name on it... :D

moose.jpg