• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk Who is shooting the 1 day MPA match in Blakely on Feb 2nd? Looking for someone to test a bag.

Precision Underground

Rifle Gear
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • We are excited about the new Comp Bag and would like to find 1 or 2 people to test it at this match so we can get some video and feedback if possible. How many matches have you shot and what are your top two finishes? A video of you shooting a stage or two would be very helpful if you have one to post. You don't have to be a top shooter or long time match participant, just looking for a little background.
    strapped3.jpg
    strapped6.jpg
    newmaincomp.jpg

I'm going, but it's my first match so admittedly I would not be a good evaluator. (But I will be using the rear bag I have from you!)

Thanks,
    Ted

Great! I look forward to meeting you in person.

Thanks,
    Ted

Please give us some feedback on your impressions, good bad, what could be improved, etc.

Not looking for a handout. Just a suggestion, there are a ton of us down here who are shooting the Brawl at Rifles Only in February. Good place to get this think tested to the max.

I will be at the match and videoing each stage. Heavy or light fill in the bag ?

Edit: so in re-reading your initial post you are asking for experience. At this point I have shot more one days than I can count and have finished at the top. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

I will be at the match and videoing each stage. Heavy or light fill in the bag ?

Edit: so in re-reading your initial post you are asking for experience. At this point I have shot more one days than I can count and have finished at the top. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.
    Nah man I don’t really care if you have a lot of experience or not. Issue is I didn’t realize it was this wknd. I have been so busy with orders if slipped up on me for sure. I would like to have time to let whoever practice with it a bit before showing up. What area are you in?

Nah man I don’t really care if you have a lot of experience or not. Issue is I didn’t realize it was this wknd. I have been so busy with orders if slipped up on me for sure. I would like to have time to let whoever practice with it a bit before showing up. What area are you in?

Panama City FL

And the fill is heavy-ish. Definitely not light.

Reactions: broke_again
    I'm gonna try getting out there. I'll be able to test it out after the match if you want.

-Ben

I'm gonna try getting out there. I'll be able to test it out after the match if you want.

-Ben
    Yea I am trying to make it. It slipped up on me faster than expected. I was thinking it was next weekend. That’s what happens when you are locked in a cave sewing bags lol.

I pulled my 6.5 barrel and had it threaded and have a new scope to put on. I’ll have it back together tomorrow so hopefully it is still GTG. If so I’ll prob hop in if there is a spot. Just want to make sure the load is still good and the rifle is solid.