• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who is the Hebrew Expert Here?

jrhtx

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2006
Houston, TX
I was cleaning up in the safe and forgot this was in there. This came out of an Israeli Colt 14.5” pencil barrel M16A1 kit many years ago. Northridge International was at the original Houston Astro Arena Gun Show and one of the guys there knew I had a SOT and asked if I wanted any M16 kits, he didn’t want to put them out for sale. I said what and how much? He had 12-15 of the kits. Most were like new with mostly some storage and handling marks. They had all parts except the receiver including the original Acetate coated stocks.

One of the kits had this mag in the bag and I have always wanted to know that it says? This was the only mag that was marked.

Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_5861.JPG
    IMG_5861.JPG
    917.7 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_5864.JPG
    IMG_5864.JPG
    942.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_5863.JPG
    IMG_5863.JPG
    825.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5862.JPG
    IMG_5862.JPG
    756 KB · Views: 66
I have only had ancient Hebrew, but using a Hebrew keyboard and a translator I got "A cartridge for MK bullets is prohibited from loading ammunition". But seriously your pics are upside down lol

One of my employees reads/writes Hebrew. I'll ask him tomorrow. He was in Israeli army for a cup of coffee.

I called the Rabii and he told me to go fuck myself.

Hi
It says that this magazine is restricted for use with bulletless round that was once used for shooting rifle mounted grenades and its not allowed to use blanks
In the past we had two types of rounds without bullets one was for ceremonial and live assault training which only made noise and cycled the rifle which was considered a blank and we had a special bulletless round that was used to fire the rifle mounted grenades

Hi
It says that this magazine is restricted for use with bulletless round that was once used for shooting rifle mounted grenades and its not allowed to use blanks
In the past we had two types of rounds without bullets one was for ceremonial and live assault training which only made noise and cycled the rifle which was considered a blank and we had a special bulletless round that was used to fire the rifle mounted grenades
Gol1, thanks for the info.
J