• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who is thinking about the new Bronco?

They stole an election .

They are running an illegal Jan 6th investigation by there own rules of committee .

They have illegally imprisoned political opponents .

They stole 1 trillion of a 4 trillion economic bail out .

The y are giving hundreds of billions to illegally subsidized labor .

They are promoting factional violence while criminalizing the victims/targets .

They openly speak of taking away free speech .

They want to take your ability to defend yourself .

How does anyone not realize where we are ?
Would love one or a new Jeep but $85,000 for these things? No thanks. I’m not sure how the common people are buying these things. They must be taking out 10 year loans or something at a minimum.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Just looked at a Wrangler, they wanted $107,000!! That’s absolute insanity! People paying those kinds of prices are stupid! That’s literally 1/3 of a nice house in some areas of the country.

Reactions: Arc Light
Just looked at a Wrangler, they wanted $107,000!! That’s absolute insanity! People paying those kinds of prices are stupid! That’s literally 1/3 of a nice house in some areas of the country.

And at least twice the value of that vehicle.

Like at a dealership, or indulged a fantasy building one on line? If IRL, I hope you laughed in the salesperson's face. Alot, and for a long time...

When I see these absolutely ludicrous prices for vehicles today I just shake my head in bewilderment. And to think their are idiots paying $80K+ for a mass produced vehicle that should cost less than half that. When I paid $35K for my Jeep Wrangler a few years ago I remember thinking this thing is about $10K overpriced. Now, essentially the same fucking thing is 2X to 3X as much. These are the same financial geniuses that will be repoed when they can't pay their $2,000/mo for 84 months car note on a Ford or Jeep.

Like at a dealership, or indulged a fantasy building one on line? If IRL, I hope you laughed in the salesperson's face. Alot, and for a long time...
At a local stealership! I mean I’m all for making money but this shit has got to stop. There is a difference in making money and robbing people. Personally, I think even $48k for one of these is insanity. I remember when I was like 16, $17,000 would get you a nice vehicle and that was considered towards the high end. And this wasn’t really that long ago. Ok, maybe a couple decades lol. But you get what I mean. I’m sorry but wages have nowhere near kept up with this nonsense. And the thing is, it won’t stop until people quit buying. Frankly, I don’t know how people are paying for these things cause I see a lot of them on the roads. Must literally be taking out 10 year loans. Heck even that’s still got to be fairly expensive.

I forgot to add that this was a 2021 model. Fixing to be 2 years old!

Last edited:
I bought six of them last year, all under 45k incl 2 two dr Rubicon's. The rest were 80th anniv 4drs. There was a shortage then just gotta look more. No need to pay over 50.

If this is the typical dealership markup, how you feel about paying this? Almost 100% markup for this Bronco. Not to mention the $15,000 charge for side steps.

View attachment 7923500
Never a good sign for a brand new design that had a massive demand, showing up on used car lots by the dozen…. My wife, who has ZERO situational awareness, pointed at the local Honda dealer lot as we drove by yesterday and said “Look, they have a bunch of the new Broncos!”
I think I’ll stick with my ‘71 for a while longer🤣

I've never seen a wrangler for that price. if you are in the market, a good friend of mine is a GSM at a CDJR store. He has gotten me my last 2.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I've never seen a wrangler for that price. if you are in the market, a good friend of mine is a GSM at a CDJR store. He has gotten me my last 2.
I might be. Trying to decide if I want to keep mine or sale it after the accident. Super worried about me getting it back with all my parts, if you follow me.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Kids had older iks. Decided to refresh fleet. The jk's we're reliable. I do the minor maintenance and it's easier to have the same vehicles. Trade value on jk's we're high.

My dad took my early reservation, decided i needed to keep my truck bed. Got his in 4 months after order under msrp.4 door Obx high package. He loves it. Gotta admit. One of the few things I’ve anticipated that was better than my expectations.

My dad took my early reservation, decided i needed to keep my truck bed. Got his in 4 months after order under msrp.4 door Obx high package. He loves it. Gotta admit. One of the few things I’ve anticipated that was better than my expectations.

Has he had any of the engine issues? Explosions are meant to be contained within the engine, but I'm hearing they like to take the explosions outside of the cylinder walls.

My wife's is awesome. She paid no markups. It's hard to impress me but this thing is legit. We had it out wheelin last weekend.

Better than a Wrangler?

Screw Jeep and Ford...I'm a Toyota guy! :ROFLMAO:

I'm teasing. I won't get into a "better" argument, get what you like, mod it, and run it hard. "run what ya brung baby!" I am a Toyota guy and do prefer IFS so I have to admit the new Bronco does appeal to me better than a Jeep. But "better"? Nah, that's personal preference. If you wheel then you don't keep any of these stock so the argument is silly and most of the time people brand bashing don't even wheel.

I also have to add that the modular engineering design in the Bronco is seriously impressive. It's kind of like the SigP320 of rigs. I think they have set the bar on that. Oh and the offroad electronics like trail turn assist is :love:

3rd floor and speed bumps! Nah, it's legit. But the sad thing is, most owners will never wheel them...just like Jeeps.

Yeah, one of my tenants went out and bought a new 2015 4 door Jeeps in 2015. I asked her why. She said she liked it and always wanted one.

I don't know the reason, but she kept it for a few months and next thing she's driving a mom's type car. Never went further into it. But living in the metro Baltimore area, does not give you much of a chance to use them for what they were intended for.

This the view on Black Bear today from my rubicon.
IMG_20220802_160942.jpg

Screw Jeep and Ford...I'm a Toyota guy! :ROFLMAO:

I'm teasing. I won't get into a "better" argument, get what you like, mod it, and run it hard. "run what ya brung baby!" I am a Toyota guy and do prefer IFS so I have to admit the new Bronco does appeal to me better than a Jeep. But "better"? Nah, that's personal preference. If you wheel then you don't keep any of these stock so the argument is silly and most of the time people brand bashing don't even wheel.

I also have to add that the modular engineering design in the Bronco is seriously impressive. It's kind of like the SigP320 of rigs. I think they have set the bar on that. Oh and the offroad electronics like trail turn assist is :love:
I’m a yota guy as well to be honest. Likely made a mistake going with Jeep this last time. Had nothing but Yotas since I was 18. In fact just sold my Celica not long ago. I wasn’t lying when I said I’ve had many a Yota that ran well over 400k easy, with very minor maintenance.. only reason I didn’t get a Yota this last time is because they were too damn expensive and I liked the interior of the Jeep better. Like I said, likely a mistake but it is what it is.

Reactions: atomic41