• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who keeps buying all the Gun shit....

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    I’ve literally been waiting on a 11.5” upper to complete a build or parts for said build for over a year now. Signed up for email notifications on that and a KPN. Finally got a hit that a couple places had several hundred of them each and they were literally sold out in seconds!!!!! WTF? Seriously, I’m starting to think there is some malicious shit going on where people buying up all the supply. Are people really still panic buying? Damn.

33BEDF6D-F90F-439D-8FC3-D07C04035FB8.gif

Meh you can laugh all you want. I don’t need any of this, I have plenty. KP9 is a want, just cause Murica. 11.5” is just to complete a build cause I had parts laying around. I just find it crazy that stuff is selling at this rate, still. That’s tad bit worrisome. And the possibility is there that your enemy is using your money to buy up supply. Just saying.

I’ve literally been waiting on a 11.5” upper to complete a build or parts for said build for over a year now. Signed up for email notifications on that and a KPN. Finally got a hit that a couple places had several hundred of them each and they were literally sold out in seconds!!!!! WTF? Seriously, I’m starting to think there is some malicious shit going on where people buying up all the supply. Are people really still panic buying? Damn.
    Just imagine how many people like you are looking for the same things could be thousands looking for that one peice.

Reactions: MarshallDodge
    ...or rolling the dice on QC.

I ordered a 10.5 pistol upper from Palmetto back when we had a real president and was so impressed with the quality and accuracy I immediately ordered a second. The second one's bbl was bad and wouldn't stay on paper at 50 yds. I sent it back and they swapped the barrel. The front sight on the replacement was canted causing me to have to crank the Magpul rear sight all the way to the right.

I sent it back again and they sent it back unchanged, stating they put a barrel sight tool in the bore and it checked out. However, you could lay the upper upside down on a flat surface and see it wasn't sitting on all four corners and rocked.

I returned it again with the rear sight and Palmetto sent it back again and said my Magpul sight was a counterfeit even though it worked fine on the gun I took it off of.

I finally gave up and put a RD on it.

• Wow
    Reactions: KZP
    Im looking for an upper/lower set. I think I found at least 3 other needles in that hatsrack and yet to find a good quality set un stock... So my wait continues (unless I decide to say to hell with a build and buy one completed)

...or rolling the dice on QC.

I ordered a 10.5 pistol upper from Palmetto back when we had a real president and was so impressed with the quality and accuracy I immediately ordered a second. The second one's bbl was bad and wouldn't stay on paper at 50 yds. I sent it back and they swapped the barrel. The front sight on the replacement was canted causing me to have to crank the Magpul rear sight all the way to the right.

I sent it back again and they sent it back unchanged, stating they put a barrel sight tool in the bore and it checked out. However, you could lay the upper upside down on a flat surface and see it wasn't sitting on all four corners and rocked.

I returned it again with the rear sight and Palmetto sent it back again and said my Magpul sight was a counterfeit even though it worked fine on the gun I took it off of.

I finally gave up and put a RD on it.
    I’m not saying it’s top quality by any means.

That said I’ve had several uppers from them. The nitride and premium models. 10.5” and 16”. Never had an issue even dumping a D60 with binary trigger

I’m not saying it’s top quality by any means.

That said I’ve had several uppers from them. The nitride and premium models. 10.5” and 16”. Never had an issue even dumping a D60 with binary trigger
    Hey, great.

I wish I could say the same.

The first 10.5 pistol is a XM177 type KISS and my HD/truck gun. The one with canted FS is also accurate with a RD and I'd have no problem with it being my shtf gun.

Last edited:
    Not had issues with PSA uppers, lowers or BCG (which are mostly Toolcraft), their barrels and handguards are a different matter though.

ain't me , I have been able to catch anything on sale except on here in quite a few months .

Im looking for an upper/lower set. I think I found at least 3 other needles in that hatsrack and yet to find a good quality set un stock... So my wait continues (unless I decide to say to hell with a build and buy one completed)
    Watch this thread on Reddit. Tons of deals get posted, but they sell out quickly.
    Make you select new post.

Reactions: Slash0311
    Bloomie & Sorryass, is who is buying everything up (BIG tax write-off:ROFLMAO:)! Got to kit-out those terrorist... coming to a shore near you! Mac:giggle:

Reactions: Yasherka

11.5 complete upper is showing in stock.

Seriously, I’m starting to think there is some malicious shit going on where people buying up all the supply. Are people really still panic buying? Damn.

Screenshot_20210505-071325.png

Word on the street is that Bill Gates is buying all these guns using the money from sale of this Microsoft stock. Stand by for a tweet from Jack Posobiec to confirm...

Absolutely amazes me that so many trust the very government they come on here to complain about being misused, badly ran and so on. One thread will be conspiracy here and there, gov being boogeyman doing bad things, same government research and articles being used to bolster claims in another thread. 🤣😂 Which is it? Can they be trusted or not?

Reactions: Limedust
    Absolutely amazes me that so many trust the very government they come on here to complain about being misused, badly ran and so on. One thread will be conspiracy here and there, gov being boogeyman doing bad things, same government research and articles being used to bolster claims in another thread. 🤣😂 Which is it? Can they be trusted or not?

I don't need government data to tell me what's immediately fucking obvious to anyone who has walked into a gun shop the past few months, or what I hear from my buddies with FFLs. It just makes for pretty pictures that drive home the point with a minimum of words.

On second thought, no, it's totally logical to assume that low supplies of a single particular configuration of a subassembly is the result of a carefully planned conspiracy.

His ex-wife is going to get half of them..

Nah - I heard elsewhere in the Pit that this is just a fake break-up to provide cover for a stock sale. So while Melinda may own half of these 11.5" uppers on paper, it's really just cover for the army they are raising.

And of course this is where parody comes uncomfortably close to reality...

. Are people really still panic buying? Damn.
    I don’t need any of this, I have plenty. KP9 is a want, just cause Murica.

Hi,

It appears to me that you answered your very own question/curiosity :)

1. You do not need...
    2. Yet you are buying anyways...

Now times that by 160 Million (based on half the USA population)

Sincerely,
    Theis

Nah - I heard elsewhere in the Pit that this is just a fake break-up to provide cover for a stock sale. So while Melinda may own half of these 11.5" uppers on paper, it's really just cover for the army they are raising.

And of course this is where parody comes uncomfortably close to reality...
    So you're saying all the vaccine enforcers are going to have 11.5 bcm uppers?

• Haha
    Reactions: SilentStalkr
    Well, I have not been contributing to the shortage....I'm living on ammunition I loaded last Spring while laid off. Loaded every component I owned until I ran out of powder and bullets (for rifles....still got enough pistol stuff to build another few thousand rounds) and have not been able to buy any replacements.

Got Primers. No powder, no bullets. Local GS looks like it was looted last night - literally nothing in stock for months now.

VooDoo

Well, I have not been contributing to the shortage....I'm living on ammunition I loaded last Spring while laid off. Loaded every component I owned until I ran out of powder and bullets (for rifles....still got enough pistol stuff to build another few thousand rounds) and have not been able to buy any replacements.

Got Primers. No powder, no bullets. Local GS looks like it was looted last night - literally nothing in stock for months now.

VooDoo
    Do you have discord?

Well, I guess I'm buying gun shit....just bought a TBAC Ultra 7 in 6.5 from Mile High.

Now, hopefully it won't be in jail for too long (yeah, I'm lying to myself).

But, I'm not worried about Biden's complete asshole of an ATF Director cause I bought a suppressor while he wants to ban "silencers". Jerk-off has watched too many James Bond movies...sigh.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    I lucked out and bought the max of (4 boxes) 6.5 Creedmoor ELDM at about 2.25/Rd from sgammmo. With the two others boxes I traded, I'll have 120 rounds for zeroing and a 100 round match. So much for hoarding- I'm shooting it as quickly as I get it.

Reactions: nikonNUT
    I am buying when I see a reasonable price just to increase the NICS check numbers

Doing my part to add to the madness

and yes, before anyone asks, good prices can be found, you just have to be patient
    Not everyone is ripping off gun buyers right now, but those that are not have low supply