• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Who likes junk?

DoubleTap

Minuteman
Jan 6, 2006
Earlsboro, Oklahoma
This buck has a lot of junk on him. I shot him yesterday at 8:00 a.m. with my GA Precision 6.5 Creedmoor. When I checked him in they counted 15 pts left side, 14 pts on the right side and weighed 161 lbs dressed.

Deer3.jpg

Deer1.jpg

Back.jpg

side.jpg

Front.jpg

Front1.jpg

Re: Who likes junk?

Fucking monster

next year...
Oh well, cool buck!

Nice deer. How'd the Creedmoor do for ya? What kinda range?

I shot him around 100 yrds away maybe closer. One shot of the 140 Amax through the top of the heart and lungs did the job. He ran about 70 yrds and piled up.

Those type of racks make good european mounts. Makes them look kind of evil. It would make a real good shoulder mount too. NICE! I like it.

I dont know how much better he would have been in a year.So good choice on shooting him.Not to wide but makes up for it in points cool buck.

Nice, gonna make a very unique mount after they get him cleaned up. Congrats!!

hangunnr

I love non-typical animals. They make way more interesting mounts. That would look great as a skull type mount.