• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who makes a good nylon double rifle case/ bag

Highbrass

Pew Tang Clan
Minuteman
I have a couple of hard cases i use for toting my bolt guns to the range. It's just a pain it the ass to wrestle two cases and a gear bag into the range. My hope is that there is possibly a decent nylon AR type bag that will hold 2 bolt guns?

I haven't seen a good one for two guns.

I have gone to Air Armor scope covers for vehicle travel
https://www.airarmortech.com/scopecovers

I don't care if my chassis gets scracted up (they are all kryloned anyways) but do want to keep the scope safe.

Added benefit is you can toss a sling on it with the cover in place to carry to and from car/range.

For cases, I like the Armageddon Gear, but it only holds one gun.

I know there probably made in China if your ok with that but midwayusa has some real good prices on exactly what your looking for. My friend bought a single case from them and the quality is pretty darn good.

Reactions: kmckinnon
ive tried almost every soft bag out there, drag bag, drag mat

lynx defense

they make a great product, i beat the piss out of mine carrying AR's or AI's still looks great

made in the US by regular people, i think north carlolina

you can do some custom stuff too, i added a few more straps and such so i can attach a IFAK and other pouches

I don’t like any of the double ones I’ve tried.

Armageddon gear has mixes Singles… first spear arms is one of the nicest AR cases.. pricey though

I have a couple of hard cases i use for toting my bolt guns to the range. It's just a pain it the ass to wrestle two cases and a gear bag into the range. My hope is that there is possibly a decent nylon AR type bag that will hold 2 bolt guns?
This...Savior. BUT, only the ones in camo. Nylon is almost twice as thick, more padding, and YYK zippers (instead of shit) compared to the solid color ones. And, its reflected in the price. This one is the 55" but they make a number identical of cases in shorter lengths.

I have had two of them (but, tbh I don't put two rifles in them ever...too fucking heavy for my old ass) for a couple of years and there is not a bit of detectable wear though you may be far harder on your equipment than I.

Not had good luck with the double gun bags, is rather just have a few good single ones and not have problems

ive tried almost every soft bag out there, drag bag, drag mat

lynx defense

they make a great product, i beat the piss out of mine carrying AR's or AI's still looks great

made in the US by regular people, i think north carlolina

you can do some custom stuff too, i added a few more straps and such so i can attach a IFAK and other pouches
Those are nice but for $500 , I will have to stick with my galati drag bags. They are very well made. Not cheap either but about half the lynx defense cost. The lynx look bad ass though, gotta give em that.

They make bags too and they are really well made stuff. Not chinesium crap

Reactions: FWoo45 and brianf
Voodoo Tactical's drag bag (the one closer to $180) can hold any 2 rifles with bipods and Razor G2 scopes.

External pockets are useful. Had one for many years now and it's dirty, but no zipper issues. Nylon is pretty heavy/thick so wear won't be an issue but the bag itself is pretty heavy for a nylon bag, probably twice the weight of a high quality drag bag. Given how much it's carrying in gear weight, it makes no difference to me.

Those are nice but for $500 , I will have to stick with my galati drag bags. They are very well made. Not cheap either but about half the lynx defense cost. The lynx look bad ass though, gotta give em that.

They make bags too and they are really well made stuff. Not chinesium crap

I sold my 2 Galiti bags.

Thought they were a good fit but found out they are too damn heavy as I’m not dragging anything on the ground.

Plus the drag bag shoulder straps leave something to be desired…like comfort lol

My drag mat is nice because it’s one less thing to carry and it’s nice and long for a rifle, but compared to a regular mat and a lighter weight bag…it’s still kind of heavy.

But because it folds on itself I’ve put 2 rifles in it a few times.

I sold my 2 Galiti bags.

Thought they were a good fit but found out they are too damn heavy as I’m not dragging anything on the ground.

Plus the drag bag shoulder straps leave something to be desired…like comfort lol

My drag mat is nice because it’s one less thing to carry and it’s nice and long for a rifle, but compared to a regular mat and a lighter weight bag…it’s still kind of heavy.

But because it folds on itself I’ve put 2 rifles in it a few times.
Yeah, it is a little heavy and the shoulder straps could be a little better, but they work ok. I rarely even have them hooked up though. It's durable and keeps the rifle in great shape as well as the scope and is long enough to hold a rifle and can, which was my main purpose, but I also just like being able to lay down on it and not get my elbows all cut up

Reactions: brianf
I have the Midway double drag bag and it is ok but not great. Good pockets and stuff, but the handles are too far forward, and the front of the bag tries to drag the ground when you carry it. So bottom line, it works, has great pockets, it is affordable, but it is a pain to carry. Trade offs.

Reactions: brianf
I just got a Savior Urban Warfare for my SP-10. It’s 46” long exterior and will accommodate a 44” long rifle inside. The SP-10 in 6.5 CM is 42” without the muzzle brake, 44” with brake. It’s made for 2 rifles but I will only carry 1 inside. Removable padded divider, if desired. It is very well padded all around and seems very well made. Can carry with handles on top, backpack straps or nice grab handles on back. Pockets for ammo, mags, bipod, hearing muffs, etc. Nice touch , the entire inside surface of shipping box has various targets printed all over it.