• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who makes barricade bag?

RTO

Sergeant
Minuteman
Who makes the bag that has two straps and attaches over stock/barrel for shooting off barricades and other positional shooting? I have seen them several times and have yet to find them anywhere.

Weibad has some good stuff. I still went with the skidplate because it weighs basically nothing and its tough but soft enough that I can lean into it and it doesn't really affect the overall profile of my stock, which I very much like.

https://www.cobratactical.com/mobile/product.asp?itemid=4339
You can get the direct from sotech, but I know cobra has them in stock in multiple colors right now.

Weibad has some good stuff. I still went with the skidplate because it weighs basically nothing and its tough but soft enough that I can lean into it and it doesn't really affect the overall profile of my stock, which I very much like.

https://www.cobratactical.com/mobile/product.asp?itemid=4339
You can get the direct from sotech, but I know cobra has them in stock in multiple colors right now.

That is exact,y why I went skid plate. And no bulk.

Thanks for the input guys but I already have a wiebad bag and I do not want a cover I am looking for the stock forend bag that has two straps that can attach to front of stock for positional work. Anyone have any ideas or seen one before?

Why would you want extra bulk attached to the front of your rifle? Surely it doesnt sttrap to the barrel as well!? Learn to shoot off a barricade w/o a buncha crap and youll be better off in the long run.

thanks I already know how to shoot barricades but thanks anyway. Im just looking for something to use for certain things in matches and I found what I was looking for thanks heretolearn

Why would you want extra bulk attached to the front of your rifle? Surely it doesnt sttrap to the barrel as well!? Learn to shoot off a barricade w/o a buncha crap and youll be better off in the long run.

How many PRS matches have you shot? Honestly it seems like if you aren't loaded with bags.....your handicapping yourself.

I have one I'd sale from wiebad. Its brand new in multicam. It had the strap in the center with Velcro to attach it over your forearm,stock or bi-pod.

2013-03-12110421_zps4baebffd.jpg
$21.00 shipped

Cobra is outta the OD green A5 size...bummer. Ranger Green may be the next best thing.

What size is recommended - A3 or A5??

It will go on my McM A5 stock...

Are these the bags I've seen from the "Grind" video that some guys are using, strapped to their right (shootin) arm? Also, the bags that were used held to the chest to use as support while shooting from the standing?

I personally rest my rifles on the first tree, rock, concrete, jersey barrier, car door, and chunk of wood i can find. I think the wear on the stock adds "character". I can usually tell if I shot a lot any given year by how the stock looks at the end of the season. But to each his own. It is a nice piece of gear.

I personally rest my rifles on the first tree, rock, concrete, jersey barrier, car door, and chunk of wood i can find. I think the wear on the stock adds "character". I can usually tell if I shot a lot any given year by how the stock looks at the end of the season. But to each his own. It is a nice piece of gear.

I agree with you, however some times you need more elevation and this is where a bag pays off.

Eh, one of these days im gonna put on a match where you bring a rifle, sling, and some ammo. Weed out all the gear ho's. ;-)

2013-03-12110421_zps4baebffd.jpg
$21.00 shipped

That is the Bynum bag. It is made to run the strap under your adjustable cheek piece and cinch it down, so it is where you need it when moving through obstacles like the Rat trap at Rifles Only.

Are these the bags I've seen from the "Grind" video that some guys are using, strapped to their right (shootin) arm? Also, the bags that were used held to the chest to use as support while shooting from the standing?

The one on the elbows, yes. I can't tell if Bryan Yeung is using a Str8laced bag on the rifle, or a WieBad Tac pad in the video.

Eh, one of these days im gonna put on a match where you bring a rifle, sling, and some ammo. Weed out all the gear ho's. ;-)

I've seen some pretty fancy sling setups, better ditch those as well.:D