• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who makes custom lathe turned bullets.

vhunter260

Private
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2012
I am trying to find someone who makes custom lathe turned bullets out of solid copper and brass.

Re: Who makes custom lathe turned bullets.

This topic has come up many times. Try the search function. I actually asked the same question about 2 months ago. There are a few threads on it.

Will do thanks. I was looking for someone to make a monolithic solid match 7mm bullet.

lehigh bullets in PA does custom brass lathe turned bullets

Have you ever had any experience with them?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sauce0</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have you ever had any experience with them? </div></div>

I use his bullets for my match loads in 50 BMG. I have also used his bullets in my 458 SOCOM and 50 Beowulf and have been pretty happy with them. Unfortunately I do not see anything smaller than .338 on his web site. Dave is a good guy and it would be worth an email to him to see if he can turn something out.

http://www.lehighbullets.com/categories.asp

I do. None for sale yet, and the 7MM isn't finished yet, but anything in particular you are looking for? Here is the .308 caliber hunting bullet I posted the last time this was asked. I'm trying to get input for what people want in a 7 MM bullet.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trigger29</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been turning my own for about the last year or so. There are a few advantages to be had with a fast .30 cal, and a 1-10" twist. None of the big manufacturers makes a bullet that fully takes advantage of the 10" twist rate. I've gotten better b.c.'s than anything commercially available, and performance on game has been very good.

Bullettest2_13crop.jpg
</div></div>